•°Pt. 14°•

•••

Yoongi throws his fist right in Jungkooks face.Jungkook is bleeding uncontrollably.

"Wth why did you hit me?"Jungkook screams and punches in Yoongis belly.

"You motherfu**er, I'm your fu**ing big brother!Respect me understand bitch?!"Yoongi again punches Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't have the urge to fight back.He his totally so tired.

"You...you are a..a bad big...big brother?do you know...know how much I hate...hate you?"Jungkooks smirks breathing heavily.

"I don't care you love me or hate me but I know one thing you made a big mistake by being nice to The murderer.The others to"Yoongi points his index finger toward Namjoon and Jin.

"Huh murderer?!hyung, you're a bitch you know why?You don't know the things that we know!"Namjoon fed up with the things he is saying.

"Will you just shut up?You didn't see that things do you?Just I-"Yoongi barked

"Nor you saw anything."Jungkook said smirking.

"Jungkook-"Yoongi was ready to punch Jungkook but then Yeon Hwa came.

"JUST STOP IT"

"I SAID STOP THE FU**ING FIGHT"Yeon Hwa yelled.

Everyone paid attention where Yeon Hwa was standing.

"Why are you hitting Jungkook like that?What did he do? WHY ARE-" Yoongi cut Yeon Hwa off.

"Just shut the fu*k up and go to your classroom!You ain't anyone to stop our fight!"Yoongi said gritting teeth.

"I'm..I'm your siste-"Yoongi again cut her off.

"NO HECKING WAY YOU ARE MY SISTER.MY SISTER DIED 8 YEARS AGO!NOW THE GIRL I HAVE AT OUR PLACE IS A LIVING MURDERER!?"Yoongi yelled

"HYUNG-" Jungkook got up and punched the hell out of Yoongi.He started to bleed from the nose.

"Jungkook"Jin tried to stop Jungkook but he was going on and on he punched Yoongi 4 time in a row.

"JUNGKOOK?WTH ARE YOU DOING?HE IS YOUR HYUNG NOT ANYTHING ELSE!"Yeon Hwa screamed her lungs out and slapped Jungkook.She started to cry.

"Noona,Just go away!You don't have to stay here and hear this bitchy brother."

"Jungkook....kook no.He is our brother.The eldest in the pack.Dont..pls don't...do it..it"Yeon Hwa cried in Jungkooks chest.She felt slight pain in her stomach.Jin was comforting her by patting her back.

"Jin,pls say her go from here or I'm gonna choke her to death"Yoongi said coughing some blood.

"THEN CHOKE HER?IM GONNA SEE HOW DO YOU DO THAT!"Jungkook said slightly removing crying Yeon Hwa to Jin's chest.

"Jungkook and Suga Hyung it's getting to deep.Please I beg you,Just don't fight and let's go to home?" Namjoon said pleading.

Yeon Hwa was feeling she wants to vomit.Her head was feeling heavy and Her stomach was hurting so bad.

So she threw up.

She threw up some blood and got on her knees.Even Yoongi was so shocked.

"YEON HWA"Everyone except Jimin and Yoongi synced.

She motioned everyone not to come close to her.

"See,I'm dying..Don't need to worry or pray.Just..Just 3 months and...I'll...I'll.be"She become unconscious.

"NO NOONA!!"Jungkook came running to her.

Jin,Namjoon and Tae also came To her place.

"Someone call ambulance pls?Sorry hyung I..I can't take it anymore."Jimin said to Yoongi and also ran to Yeon Hwa.

"What does she mean by only 3 months?"Yoongi questioned himself.

"Noona pls wake up.Its hurt to see you in that.The other time I was shocked but not not this time again.Noona pls wake up.Hyung,pls call the ambulance??Pls!!"Jungkook crying mess and holding Yeon Hwa in his hand.

"Jungkook, I called the ambulance and they are coming in 5 minutes."Jimin said resurring Jungkook.

Jungkook glanced at Jimin then Yoongi.

Everyone from the clsroom were coming in that place after hearing Jungkook crying sound.

Even the teachers came running.

The ambulance came and they got to hospital.Evrn Yoongi also got there by his car.

•°•

HOW IS THIS TELL ME!I'm glad with everyones support.Thank for 14k readers.I really appreciate my followers.

I'm going thru so many things so I rarely update..

✓Do you have any BTS merch(qna)

=I have an Army bomb and that's my biggest 💪 flex 💪