°•pt.18•°

"Hey bunbun! I bought two matching bracelets.Do you wanna try?"

"Gasps* yoongi oppa you really did?"

"Yes!!shesh don't tell others.Its our secret hehe"

"Okii!"

°
°
°
°

Yoongi stood behind the door where Yeon hwa was sleeping.he was a little impatient and also nervous.He suddenly remembered thoose bracelets he gave to his sister.Yoongi also took care of his.

"Hyung,go and say your apologies" Jimin told Yoongi to go to the room.

"Yeah I'm trying but...I feel so nervous." Yoongi said sighing

"Yoongi you can, and she is not bad.She still think of you as her brother."Jin tapped in Yoongis shoulder.

"Okay.im going." Yoongi took a long breath and smiled.

Yoongi entered the room.Yeon Hwa was asleep so he decided to sit their untill she wakes up.He sat in couch.

Yoongi admired his sister's face and he felt so ashamed

Guilt was eating him alive he was about to cry when Yeon hwa woke up.

Seeing Yoongi there she panicked and knotted her eyebrows.

"Oppa? Why are you here?" Yeon hwa asked Yoongi as she tried to get up

"No bunbun. You should rest."Yoongi

"Oppa? Were you crying?" Yeon Hwa asked yoongi as his eyes were puffy and red.

"Umm...I was crying but..."

"But what oppa?" Seeing Yeon Hwa still interacting softly he felt more guilty and started to hate himself.

"Bunbun! How can you still talk to me so nicely after what I've done to you for past 10 years.. because of me you've been suffering and suffocating for so long... others didn't talked to you just for me..and there you are still talking to me so nice Yeoni??" Yoongi started to cry after holding Yeon Hwa's hand.

"Oppa, After whatever you've done to me whatever you've said me...you are still my brother...how can I be rude to you and hurt you? If a snack bites me will I bite it back to?" Yeon Hwa laughed a little after what she said...

"Hey hey young lady? Whats the disrespect? I thought you'll say something nice?" Yoongi mentally face palmed himself and laughed a little in-between crying.

"Oops! Sorry oppa!! But honestly I been waiting since day 1..when will my Yoon oppa talk to me and the finally came..."Yeon Hwa also laugh a little with him.

"Did you forgive me bunbun?" Yoongi said handing her the flowers.

"Oppa....what did you did that I have to forgive you? Forget it..and let's lead a happy life." Yeon Hwa said and took the flower...

Yoongi stood up and hugged her and kissed her in the head and they laughed a little.Then others also joined them.

"Yo yo...you guys are having fun without us? Jimin said to yoongi and Yeon Hwa.

"Who said that? Come over here!!!" Yoongi gestured them to join.

They ran to them and hugged each other..

"Guys, I've been waiting for this moment for so long..now my wish is fulfilled..I love you oppas." Yeon Hwa hugged them with her short hands and acted a little cute.

"Love you to our princess!" Everyone said and then laughed together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!!!! I know many of you are wondering where did I go for 1 year and half....I was outside the earth..was having fun with the Aliens 😔😔👍..lmao guys 😂 jkjkjk..

This rearly updates author was going on a hard time.But it's all good now...hey so much has happened in this fandom 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

But heyyo sorry again for like updating after so long? And everything changed? My book has 46k reader? Are you joking? Any ways I'm happy...I deleted Wattpad that's why I couldn't see anything but I thought let's open it again and boom...my gawddd...I hope you missed me (Ik not me, my book 😒😒)

Okay last 2 chapters will be updated soon...bye for now..dw I'm not going for 1 year again 😂😂😂😭💀