•°pt.16°•

"You are the cause of every problem"
"You are useless piece of shit"
"You are real bitch"
"Wish you died"
"Never call us you're brothers"
"Murderer...

"Ahhh"Yeon Hwa screamed opening her eyes wide.Jungkook was there sleeping in the couch.
He woke up hearing the scream.He saw her crying and trying to get off.

"N-noona?What are doing?H-hyung?Hyung!Doctor!"Jungkook tried to help her but she refused.

"Don't..don't touch me.You guys are so bad!!Don't ever try to touch me!"Jungkook was so shocked.

"I've never did anything noona."Jungkook tried to make her claim.

"What happened?Yeon Hwa? Jungkook?Oh my god,Stay claim yeonie what happened?"Jin asked with a questionable face..

They all came.Everyone was looking at her shock.She was going crazy.The beeping sound of the monitor was beeping so loudly.

"I-im calling the doctor!"Jimin said while running towards the door.

"Just leave me.I'm a murderer.So don't stay with me.Just go away.Ahhhh"Yeon Hwa tried to hiss them all away.

Yoongi was feeling guilty.He didn't moved a little.He was crying silently.

Then the doctor came."what happened?"

"Doctor,she is going crazy."

"Okay,can you move aside?So i can give her a injection."

Yes doctor said Jin.The doctor gave her a injection and she slowly getting sleepy.

"I'm a murderer""Don't come near me""My brothers hate me"My brothers hate me""My brothers hate me"

She was mumbling this but everyone heard her.Yoongi couldn't take it and existed from the room.

.....

Special update on a special day.Cuase today is my birthday tada 🎉😔🎈

Anyways love you all so much 💗Oh its chapter 16 on my bday 16 april hehe 😂😂✨

Love you all<3