°•pt. 17•°

OKAY SO UPDATE AFTER AGES

.
.
.

Yoongi got out of the hospital.He is now a crying mess.He ran to the car and got inside.He cried hard while hurting himself.

"Why did I do this?why?why?why?"

"Why didn't I believed by sister?"

"If only I believed Yeon Hwa the day..when mom and dad died."Yoongi cried again.

...

"Jungkook,stop crying.Its okay.She is fine."As Jin was comforting Jungkook everyone was looking at the blank floor.

"I hope she'll be okay.Im really scared for her."Namjoon prayed for her.

"Please be safe"

---
After 2 hours

"Why my head is hurting so much..uhh"Yeon tried getting up.

"Please don't try to get up ma'am.You'll get more hurt."The nurse said

"But..but where are my brothers?C..can you call them please?"Yeon Hwa said

"Okay ma'am"

Everyone was outside the room when the nurse came to them.

"Your sister is calling everyone"As the nurse said everyone dashed toward the room.

..

"Yeon Hwa, How are you?"Namjoon asked her.

She opened her eyes and looked at Namjoon than everyone.

"I'm alright...but why everyone eyes so puffy?"Yeon Hwa furrowed her eyebrows.

"Umm 2 hours ago...." Namjoon explained Yeon Hwa everything happened from school to hospital.Yeon Hwa was shocked and also sad about what happened.

"Oh my god..I didn't know this happened, and Jungkook...I'm so sorry."Yeon Hwa's eyes were glistening.

"No...noona, I should be sorry. Because of me..you are in this situation.I shouldn't have fought with Yoongi Hyung earlier."Jungkook said with a cracked voice.

"Hmm but where's Yoongi oppa?"Yeon asked looking at Jin

"He was here but I didn't saw him from then."Jin said shaking his head.

"I-im coming."Jimin said looking at Jin

"Okay"

Jimin got out from the room to see where Yoongi is.He must be surprised because of the situation as Jimin said to himself.Jimin went to garden near the hospital but didn't saw him.Lastly he got and idea to go to the parking lot.

There was he,Yoongi.Jimin ran to the car and banged in the window to get Yoongi's attention.But he was crying holding his head down so he didn't hear.

"Yoongi Hyung,Hyung open the door!"Jimin screamed still didn't Yoongi unlocked the door.

Yoongi noticed him and said to go from there but he didn't listened.

"Jimin go from here.I don't want anyone or anything near me."Yoongi said but as the door was locked Jimin didn't hear what Yoongi said.

"Hyung please open the door Hyung?"This time Jimin banged harder.

Yoongi came out of the car angrily.

"WHAT HAPPENED HUH? I SAID YOU TO GO FROM HERE,ARE YOU DEAF?"Yoongi burst out.

"Hyung,I know your feelings are mixed up right now.So you don't know how to feel.But please,Don't do this to yourself."Jimin said tapping Yoongi arm.

Yoongi looked at Jimin for few times and then again burst out crying mess.Jimin gave his shoulder to Yoongi to support him.

"I know Hyung what are you feeling right now.You want to say sorry to Yeon Hwa but the same time you can't.I know you want to truly.Say forgiveness to her until it gets late."Jimin said patting Yoongi's back.

"If it's too late then you'll suffer for your lifetime.Please go and say sorry.You have time right now."

"Jimin,I want too..but what if she doesn't accept me?What if she says that she doesn't want me to be her brother?What if...?"Yoongi chocked saying.

"Hyung I told you,you have time right now.Just go and apologize.Go,go,go"Jimin said making Yoongi cheerful.

Yoongi wiped his tear and ran toward the hospital.Jimin also followed him.

They were going up from the stairs.Yoongi bought some chocolate from the hospital canteen.

"I'll truly say sorry to Yeon Hwa today."

"My bunbun"

___________________

Okay so update after like 2/3 months?No problem my readers still will be happy.LMAO.

Anyways thanks for 26k readers.I didn't expect this many readers wow?

Hope you like this chapter.More twist are coming tho.

Stay blessed and stressed bye bye 💕