.♢pt.10♢.

Class started. Everyone is doing there works while the teacher is giving lecture,But I'm peeking through the window ,seeing the nature,and lastly thinking about what Joonie  oppa wanted to tell me ,what is the suprise he wanted to give me.....

"Ms.Lee"

"Ms.Lee"

"Ms.Lee"

My thoughts were intruppt when the teacher  called out my name.The whole class room was looking at me.I flashed my akward smile to the class and stood up."yes-yes miss"i asked the teacher.

"I sometimes wonder why you don't study nowadays. You look so unattended."she said.how i wished to tell the teacher what's going on my head.

"Miss it's nothing i was just looking outside;look how beautiful the day is"i said

"Yeah it's beautiful but yall are more beautiful tbh"the teacher said teasingly. GROSS

I sat down and nodded in agreement.

Time Skip

School was finished and i was heading toward the gateway.Then when my eyes noticed someone familiar...Jungkook.

"Hey noona,how are you doing?"he asked cheerfully

"Yeah im fit and also waiting "I said

"For who?"

"Guess guess"

"You have boyfriend...WAIT  YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND"he screamed  in happiness. I somehow managed to give him a lookofdisappointment.

"YAH!LISTEN I'M WAITING FOR MY BIG BROTHER NAMJOON OKAY?AND I DON'T HAVE ANY BOYFRIEND"I also screamed my lung out.

"Namjoon Hyung....Hyung.....Hyung...ahhh...OK bye "he somehow looked sad.

I smell fresh jellies coming out of someone.

"Yah.Jungkook-ah wait,you don't have to be jeal-i mean sad you can go with us if you want...wa..wait..you...you...brat.......YAH WAIT I'M RUNNIN OUT OF BREATH...you brat..."I was running like a lost puppy around Jungkook like who was walking so fast.

"No you go with him,hangout with him i don't wanna join you guys just go " he finally stopped by now.

"Look Jungkook he is our older brother and-"I was convincing Jungkook but Namjoon cut me off

"Hello?I saw you guys...from the stair..and are you guys busy with something or " Namjoon said

"No Hyung how could you?"Jungkook ran toward Namjoon dramatically."how could you do dat"he said hitting his chest.DRAMATICALLY.

"HYUNG YOU ARE NOT HANGING OUT WITH HER.YOU WILL HANGOUT WITH ME OKAY?UNDERSTAND"he said fake crying.

"Tch.Jumgkook it hurts.You can go with us.If you want " Namjoon said calmy but he was annoyed

What a life..

Life.

Life.

A truck of realization hit me so hard that a tear rolled out from my eyes.

5 months

Just 5 months

I just have 5 months to live in this world.In this cruel world.The word '5 Months'were enough to send shiver down my spine.Fifty percent of my self was saying I want live with brothers,hangout with them,go on vacations with them.But another fifty percent of my self was saying I don't wanna live with them,they are so cruel.I let out a loud sob.

And then they noticed me.

"H-hey why you crying"Namjoon asked her

"N-noona don't c-cry please or e-else Ima cry to"Jungkook added

They two are hurt seeing her,their sister in this condition.'Why she suddenly cried?'Namjoon thought.Jungkook came across Namjoon and hugged his noona softly.They pulled out after 2 minutes.Jungkooks shirt was wet bcoz of Yeon Hwa's crying.

"I-i'm so sorry J-jungkook for wetting y-your s-shirt"she sniffed.Voice little creaky and eyes were red and puffy.

Namjoon came across his sister and"what happened? Why did you suddenly broke down?"Namjoon asked in curiosity.

"I- um- you kno- just- Umm sorry so so sorry"Namjoon and Jungkook found her stuttering cute and looked at her in awe.

"It's okay if you don't wanna tell us,it's totally fine."Namjoon said calmy

Little did they know she was crying bcoz what happened earlier she misses the brother-sister relationship.

Yeon Hwa nod.She wiped out her dry tear drops and looked at Namjoon with puppy eyes.Namjoon understood and chuckled softly at his sisters cuteness.

"So...who is gonna have fun TODAY!!!"

"WEEEE!!"Yeon Hwa and Jungkook screamed in Excitement.

A/N:

^_^

hey what's up?but im not fine.Sigh,my exams were going on das why I was so inactive..so how was the chapter.Pls pardon my grammatical error.As you can see English in not my first language so I kinda suck at it.I hope you liked it💜💜.

Btw thanks for 1.31k readers.Yippeeeee🎆🎉🎊💃😂
I didn't expect this much readers.And also this book will be finished soon.So asking you lovely people,if you have any book request,go ahead I'm listening(not every single time lmaoao)
So here is a update after long time guys....😇😋😌

Asking a daily question:(starting from now)
●where you are you guys from?