Chapter 16 | Part of A Crazy Night

Todoroki's Pov.

  "We should follow them," Mineta suggested.

  'Whatever it is Mineta is suggesting... there's no way it's good... Especially if it's about girls...'

  "Why..?" Kirishima asked slowly. He was probably nervous to ask. 

  "Because they might be taking a bath!" Mineta was standing on top of one of the benches.

  Todoroki's felt his face light on fire and so he turned it away from the group.

  He definitely wasn't going to follow them now... Not after realizing that they could have left every male classmate back at the campsite so that they could bathe... He had already seen the color of Yaoyorozu's... Undergarment... Was there a less strange way to put it..? Because if there was, Todoroki would like to know.

  "No way!" Iida shouted, "That is very inappropriate Mineta!"

  "Aren't you afraid of Tsu, or at the very least Kyoka?" Kaminari asked.

  It wasn't a question that Kaminari was afraid of Jiro sometimes, so Todoroki was confused why he was calling her by her first name. In edition, Jiro always punched Kaminari for calling her that. Why didn't he stop..?

  "Don't want to see them n-" Ojiro put a hand over Mineta's mouth swiftly.

  "I'm not going to let you finish that sentence," he vowed.

  'Thank goodness...'

  "What do we do now?" Kirishima asked.

  "We-we can't warn them because... What if they are..." Deku trailed off, covering his face because of how red it was.

  "I'll go warn them!" Kaminari volunteered. 

  Could he be more idiotic? Unless he meant to say this to catch peeks of them... 

  "No!" he said, along with everyone else besides Mineta and Kaminari.

  'Didn't he just ask if Mineta was afraid of Jiro and Tsu..?'

  Soon, they all just watched Kaminari and Mineta. Eventually, they just tied them to a tree to watch their every move in case one of them decided to make a break for it.

  "We just have to wait until they come back," Shoji commented at one point.

  Todoroki nodded, but that was more the reassure himself.

  'Yeah... When they come back... When will that be..?'

  He shifted uncomfortably at the thought of what Mineta had described. Were they really bathing..? Was that why they were taking so long..?

  Eventually, all the girls came back. They were still chattering away as they had described they would. 

   When Todoroki noticed them, he felt his face start to heat up again, so he hid it. Todoroki hoped that he wouldn't make eye contact with any of them... Especially Yaoyorozu.

  That was when they stopped immediately and looked up toward Kaminari and Mineta. They were most likely very confused at the situation, but he didn't want to explain what was happening... 

  Yaoyorozu approached him though...

  "So... Um... What happened while we were away..?" Yaoyorozu questioned him.

  "It's best you don't know," Todoroki turned his head away from her even more. He wasn't about to explain to her what was going on. She could probably guess what sort of thing happened from Mineta and Kaminari being tied up though,

Momo's Pov.

  "I guess we can talk later, ribbit. The others are probably getting suspicious because we were gone for so long, ribbit," Tsu stood up.

  "Yeah," the rest of them agreed. They had talked for long enough. They could always speak to each other later. Now they had to get back so that they could sleep. 

  They started walking back to the campsite. 

  Momo was wondering what they were doing while they were gone. Maybe they were talking too? They probably weren't doing any of their jobs since it was night. 

  "Who bets they were talking about us?" Mina asked.

  "Me," Tsu, and Jiro said.

  "I'm sure they weren't talking about us," Momo defended them, "Okay... Well... Mineta or maybe Kaminari, but I'm sure the rest of them didn't get involved."

  "Well anyway, what do you think tomorrow will be like?" Jiro asked, "More craziness?"

  "Probably," they all nodded their heads.

  But that was okay. After all, they had dealt with much worse. 

  "I-" Toru was about to say something, but then appeared to stop herself and look ahead.

  "Toru is everything-" Momo was cut off when Mina forcefully made her turn her head to see the chaos that was going on ahead of them.

  Mineta was tied to a tree... Along with Kaminari... Served them right. She wasn't mad at that. What were they about to do that made everyone tie them to a tree? Perhaps the two of them were about to pull a perverted scheme on Momo and her friends? If that's so, then what disturbed the other males so much they felt the need to tie them to a tree? 

  She walked over to Todoroki, who might be able to give her an explanation without turning his head away from her. 

  "So... Um... What happened while we were away..?" Yaoyorozu questioned him.

  "It's best you don't know," Todoroki didn't look into her eyes.  

  "Okay..." she nodded, a little disappointed, "Well, I'm going to sleep now. I guess I'll see you in the morning."

  Momo walked off to her tent.

  After settling in, she fell victim to a dreamless sleep.

  A scream woke her up. She ran over to it's source: Midoriya and Ochaco's tent! What was going on!?

  Is Ochaco okay? Did something happen? If so, what did? Did Mineta try to do something? Or maybe Ochaco got hurt?

  The rest of the girls were there faster than everyone else.

  "What's going on?!" Ashido demanded, flapping open the tent's flaps, "Why was Ochaco screaming?!"

  Midoriya only turned his gaze to her. His face showed sadness and guiltiness. He looked like he was about to cry...

  Midoriya, what's happening to her?" Momo questioned when she couldn't take it anymore. She hoped that he answered he question.

  He turned his gaze back to Ochaco before responding.

  "She's... having a nightmare," Midoriya told them after a few moments.

  'No nightmare is this bad! What's really going on? Or is he telling the truth?'

 Momo could only hope that Midoriya would elaborate on that...