-25-

[Friday - 10.46]

"Next on is Bang Chan's group. Be ready on the stage in 5." The main director of the show called, looking at her schedule.

The group hurried onto the stage for their final  rehearsal. They all looked like they came straight from their beds, wearing loose and chaotic clothes. Everyone's hair was messy and they just looked in general tired.

"Here, your microphones." A student arranger handed everyone their microphones, making sure they were all turned on and ready.

"Lights and music on performance 13 ready?" The arranger called out.

She got the clear from the people in charge of audio and light, quickly writing something down on her sheet of paper before taking a seat.

"You boys ready?" The group nodded, getting into their starting position.

"Ok from the top!" The director called out.

The whole room dimmed, everyone falling quiet.

A light lit up, illuminating the group standing close together by on the stage. As the first notes filled the room, Minho started dancing the first center part, amazing everyone.

Cheers filled the room quickly as the group performed their track, impressing everyone present. The hair and makeup majors stopped working, instead paying close attention, the technicians paid close attention, leaving their work be. The other students gathered around the stage, watching in amazement.

Sure, a lot of the performances were great, but none of them had all of the 3 main factors perfect like this group had; both the perfect track, vocals and dance.

The music and lights faded as the song ended. Cheers of encouragement echoed through the room.

The boy bowed quickly, finally relaxing.

"Good job, boys. Bang Chan, Lee Minho, Seo Changbin, Hwang Hyunjin, Park Ji, Lee Felix, Kim Seungmin and Yang Jeongin, correct?" The director asked.

The boys all nodded.

"You're scheduled for hair and makeup at 15.30. You're dismissed until then." The director said, ushering them off the stage.

The group gave their mics back to the staff, moving to grab their stuff from backstage.

"That was great, guys." A classmate of their complimented.

"Yeah, that was an amazing track! Especially the beat, perfect!" Another complimented, directed at Changbin and Chan.

"Actually, Ji made the beat." Chan corrected his classmate with a smile.

The two looked over to Ji whom was standing with Minho's arm wrapped around them, trying to avoid making eve contact.

"Oh... Good job, Ji., the beat was sick." The classmate complimented.

Ji smiled slightly, feeling embarrassed.

"Uh, T-thanks."

"Ok, so now what do you say we go grab lunch?" Chan suggested.

The 7 others agreed, heading for the exit together.

---

[Friday - 15.28]

The group of 8 arrived back at the school at the time they had been given, an hour and a half before the show started.

"Great, everyone's here. Go get changed, the outfits have your names on them." The leader of the team they had been given said, gesturing towards the rack of clothes hanging in see through bags.