-10-

[Saturday - 21.02]

Ji drew a breath before opening the door, immediately getting hit by the loud boom of the bass and deafening volume of the music blasting through the house.

The latter hurried inside, trying to be as subtle as possible not to attract any attention. They looked around the room for Minho, but the elder was nowhere to be seen.

Ji had made sure to show up a little bit late, not wanting to be awkwardly stuck alone in a foreign house with nothing but strangers, but now they were kind of regretting that. What if Minho had gone somewhere else thinking Ji stood him up? What if Minho was enjoying the night with his other friends and no longer wanted Ji there. No one had ever wanted Ji there either way, why would it be different now?

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"FREAK!"

"GET OUT!"

"UGLY, DISGUSTING BITCH!"

"GO BACK TO YOUR DRUGS, FUCKING NARKOMANE!"

Ji flinched at every comment, quickly squeezing through the crowd to get out of there.

'I knew I shouldn't have fucking come! This was probably just all Minho setting me up! He probably hates me too!'

Ji grasped their chest, sitting down on the curb a while away from the house to catch their breath. The latter closed their eyes, holding their head in their hands while breathing slowly in and slowly out, calming down the anxiety that was building up within them.

"Ji! Are you ok?"

Ji ignored the voice, continuing to draw deep and slow breaths.

"Stay here, I'll go get Minho!" Felix's deep voice quickly said before his footsteps disappeared towards the house.

The remaining person sat down next to Ji, carefully placing a hand on the latter's shoulder, rubbing it. Ji sighed and leaned back on their hands, looking up at Chan whom was awkwardly smiling at them.

"Doing ok, mate?" Chan questioned, removing his hand.

Ji chuckled sadly, nodding. Chan opened the small bag sitting beside him, pulling out a bottle of vodka and offering it to Ji.

Ji looked between Chan and the bottle in surprise before carefully accepting it, unsure if Chan really ment it or if it was some sort of prank or 'sike' moment.

Ji opened the bottle, taking a long sip of it. They sighed in content, downing a second mouthful right after.

"Jiji!" Minho cheered, jumping over to the two sitting on the curb.

Ji turned to the latter, smiling softly.

"Hey, I'm so glad you're here!" Minho cheerfully said, throwing himself at Ji in a hug.

Felix chuckled, pulling Chan up.

"He's a little chonky, so maybe not let him drink too much. We'll leave you two be now, come find us inside if anything happens." Felix said before pulling Chan away, leaving Ji and Minho alone outside with a bottle of vodka.

Minho let go of Ji, sitting upright next to the latter with a happy sigh. The elder turned to face Ji, tilting his head.

"Something's different." Minho mumbled, narrowing his eyes.

Ji chuckled and ruffled their newly dyed hair with a smile.

"Oh my God you dyed your hair! Jiji! Oh wow, blue looks so good on you!" Minho exclaimed, quickly tangling his fingers into Ji's hair, looking at it closely.

"You like it?" Ji asked with a chuckle.

"Like it? The fuck, I love it! You look so hot in it, oh my. Is it just me or is it getting hotter out here?" Minho dramatically undid a button on his black shirt, fanning himself with his other hand.

Ji chuckled, grabbing Minho's hands to make him stop.

"You're over exaggerating! It looks just fine." Ji shrugged, forcing a small smile.

"No! No!.... No!" Minho drunkenly exclaimed, looking around for a second, confused.

"You look... Beyoncé-gorgeous. Ruby Rose-hot. Friggin Kim Namjoon-good!" Minho insisted, laying his head on his own shoulder drunkenly while looking at Ji.

"You're just drunk, Min." Ji chuckled, poking Minho's cheek.

Minho chuckled along, grabbing the bottle next to Ji and shoving it into their hands.

"Well get on my level then! I wanna drunk-make-out with you already so hurry up, coward!"

---

[Saturday - 22.12]

"No! You are so wrong, I can totally carry you!" Minho insisted dramatically.

"No! No! No way! Those spaghetti noodle arms can't even hold my expensive-ass chains!" Ji insisted, gesturing around wildly.

"Fykelfkd, friggin bring it on, bitch!" Minho half yelled, standing up.

Ji stumbled to their feet as well, almost falling over a couple times. They were being extremely loud but not a soul was to be seen outside of the party venue so no one were there to shush them.

Minho walked up to Ji, trying to pick them up.

"NO! MIN! YOU'RE GONNA BREAK ME!" Ji yelled out, trashing around in Minho's hold.

"Oh come on, crybaby! You weigh like.... 3 feathers. I can carry three feathers!"

Minho followed Ji whom had started running/stumbling towards the house wall, away from Minho.

"Jiji! Baby~ come on~ I promise I won't lose you!" Minho rambled, following the younger around.

The latter saw and opportunity, drawing his hand back and slapping Ji's ass hard, but not hard enough to hurt the latter, just to give them a small taste.

Ji immediately turned 180 degrees, pointing their finger at Minho's chest while shoving the elder backwards.

"That is sexual assault you sexual assault-man!" Ji insisted, crossing their arms over their chest.

"Oh come on, Ji. You know you love it when I touch your ass." Minho seductively said, stepping closer to the younger, carefully slipping one hand down to caress Ji's ass.

"You can not just assume that, you have literally no proo- aaah. Fucking hell Min!" Ji suddenly moaned loudly when Minho gripped their ass tight, giving it a firm and hard squeeze.

Minho pulled Ji into his chest while chuckling, his hand still on the latter's ass. Minho wrapped his other arm around Ji's waist, softly swaying them to the beat of their hearts.

"I hate you." Ji grumbled, but they soon wrapped their arms around Minho as well, laying their head comfortably on his chest.