-17-

[Thursday - 12.15]

"Where's Minho?" Felix questioned, setting his lunch down.

"With his lover." Chan sighed with a smile, getting a knowing smirk in return from Felix.

"Wait so the rumors are true? Minho really has a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Lara asked excitedly.

The whole table of collectively 23 people leaned in to hear Chan's answers.

"Yeah, I mean they're not official I think but they're basically lovers." Chan shrugged, popping a vegetable in his mouth.

"What, oh my gosh! So the rumors about the factory and the party are true! They weren't made up?" One of the popular guys asked.

"They're true alright." Felix chuckled, recalling the night they had walked out of the party, catching Minho and Ji's live public sex show.

"So they're back at school?" Seungmin asked.

Chan nodded.

"Minho ran out of his test to find them, he crossed off all the answers without even reading because he was so worried." Chan chuckled.

"Oh my God! Who is it! You have to tell us! Can you take us there?" One of Lara's friends asked, flipping her hair.

"They're not official so no I can't tell you yet. They'll tell you themselves when they're ready." Chan shrugged.

"I bet it's Lisa! You know Jennie's friend! I heard she has had a crush on Minho since he started school here, and she even has short hair like the person in the rumors." A girl gossiped.

"But she's one of the bullies. I don't think Minho would get along with them, they're not nice at all!" Lara protested.

"Yeah I agree. I heard someone saw it was them who beat up the person who got sent to the hospital a couple days ago." One of the guys argued.

"Really? That makes total sende because I hear that it was that weird Ji or Ja or whatever - that got beat up. Haven't Jungkook and Jennie and their gang been picking on him since forever?" Someone piped up.

"Ji was the one who got beat up?" Felix asked, shocked.

"Yeah, I saw it, I was in his music class when that girl found him. I saw the ambulance pick him up. He had some ugly cuts or something on his arm and his head had been bashed against a table so he was literally passed out. It was gross." A girl dramatically told.

Chan stood up, excusing himself. He rushed away from the scene, hearing his closest friends following in his tail. The latter lead them through the halls, up to the not so well known stairs to the roof where he knew Minho and Ji was.

The latter threw the door open, seeing the two on the ground, laughing together. The two sat criss-cross-apple-sauce in front of each other, holding hands softly while speaking, just enjoying their time together.

"Oh hey guys." Minho happily piped up.

Ji smiled at everyone, feeling like something was off.

"While you're here, mind staying with Ji while I run to the bathroom?" Minho asked, getting up.

The 6 nodded, forcing smiles not to seem suspicious.

"Hey, mind bringing be back something to drink?" Ji piped up, holding Minho back by his hand.

Minho smiled and said 'of course', kissing Ji's nose before running off.

The others waited until Minho was gone before they all dove down, sitting in almost a ring around Ji.

"We need to talk." Chan strictly said.

Ji gulped and nodded.

"You were the one going to the hospital in the ambulance right?" Chan cut right to the chase.

Ji gulped, eyes lowering. They subconsciously pulled their sleeve down to cover their arm.

"And?" They nervously asked.

"And Jungkook and Jennie were the ones to hurt you." Chan continued.

Ji looked around the circle, trying to act unaffected.

"A-And?"

"Why did you tell Minho you went home? Why did you lie to him, I thought you two were basically together." Chan finished.

Ji sighed.

"I just don't wanna worry him. Please, just don't tell him. The police is dropping the case, I'm totally fine, there's really no reason why he should know. It's only gonna worry him and make him feel more guilty." Ji pleaded.

"Alright. But only if you promise to tell him yourself." Chan agreed.

"Fine. But none of you can tell him anything. Please."

"Dont worry we won't." Felix smiled reassuringly.

"Can we see the injuries?" Seungmin asked, interested in the medical factors to the issue.

"Aah it's nothing really. And it's all bandaged so you can't really see anything." Ji rubbed their neck awkwardly.

"Where are they." Jeongin piped up, tilting his head cutely to the side.

Hyunjin stayed leaning against the wall, uninterested in the conversation.

"On the back of my head and my right inner arm." Ji answered, forcing a smile.

The door opened, a happy Minho emerging with a bottle of something in his hand. He skipped over to Ji, handing them the bottle proudly.

Ji accepted it, twisting the bottle open and taking a sip of the cold drink.

"Thanks." Ji sighed.

Minho sat down next to them, pecking their cheek softly.

"So I was thinking." The latter started, hand finding Ji's.

"We should go on a date." Minho suggested with a smile.

Ji beamed, smiling happily.

"Aah sure. I'd love to!" The younger answered.

"Great. When are you free?" Minho asked.

Ji thought it over for a second. They would be busy with sales pretty much all the time forward to make money for the bill and rent. Every day except for this one because they weren't allowed until the police case was officially dropped.

"I'm free today." Ji shrugged.

"Great, today it is. I'll pick you up at... 6?" Minho suggested.

"How about I meet you at my usual corner at 6." Ji offered.

"Whatever works for you." Minho smiled happily, leaning in to peck Ji's cheek.

Ji smiled, almost forgetting that everyone else were there still.

"Aww look at you two being the cutest partners." Felix cooed loudly.

Minho sent him a playful glare while Ji blushed, busying themselves with their drink. Minho stole the bottle from Ji, taking a sip, which Ji absolutely didn't mind.

"Gross." Hyunjin sneered from the back corner, seeing them share a bottle.

"Hyunjin would you cut it out!"

"Honestly fuck you Hyunjin!"

"You bitch, shut up!"

"Hyunjin what the fuck!"