-26-

[Friday - 16.30]

"Damn, Ji, looking good." Chan whistled as Ji got out of their chair, joining everyone over at the couch.

The latter had finished last since they were the last one out of the changing room and the last one to start getting their hair and makeup fixed.

Minho glared at Chan, pulling the younger into his lap.

Ji thanked Chan with a small bow, smiling to themselves.

The show would be starting in 30 minutes, the doors already open and the audience on their way inside. All of the performing artists waited backstage, gathered in different sitting groups.

"Chan! Good luck!" One of Chan's soccer-buddies encouraged, patting his back on his way past with a couple of his group mates.

"You too, Bammie. I'm looking forward to it." Chan said back, doing a fistbump with the person.

The first couple groups were doing their finishing touches, grabbing their microphones and equipment.

A faint voice filled the stage, talking and introducing the first group to perform. The ones backstage could only faintly hear the song and performers.

"Oh, baby, before I forget, my dad's been asking me to meet you." Minho happily piped up.

Ji turned around with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You should come over for dinner some day." Minho smiled.

"I'll take a night off to come over and meet him then." Ji smiled happily.

"Great, just find an available date, pretty much anything works for us." Minho smiled.

Ji nodded, playing with Minho's fingers.

"Ji! Play sticks with us!" Felix cut in, pulling Ji over to where him and Seungmin sat.

The latter giggled, joining in their game. The 3 went on for a while, laughing together while playing around. Minho watched his partner fondly.

The performing group finally finished up, coming backstage.

Minho's heart flared up, seeing the guy whom had hurt his lover. He gritted his teeth, glaring at the elder. Chan held a Minho back by the arm, sending daggers through the latter as well.

Jungkook smiled innocently, glancing over to Ji on the floor with a snicker.

Minho finally calmed down once the group was gone, sinking into the couch.

"On of these days I'm gonna slit his throat, I swear to God." Minho growled.

Chan cracked his knuckles, nodding along.

"What's got you two all cranked up?" Hyunjin questioned.

The two only shook their heads.

"That maniac Jungkook's walking around all cocky and shit." Changbin piped up, looking pissed as well.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, fuck him."

The 3 looked over at him in surprise.

"You're agreeing? I thought you loved everything that would ever hurt Ji?" Jeongin asked from the other side of Hyunjin, snickering.

Hyunjin shook his head.

"Normally yes, but what that scumbag did was honestly just too fucking far." Hyunjin grumbled.

"Why do you hate them so much anyways?" Chan asked.