⚠️11⚠️

[Saturday - 23.45]

Minho had Ji pinned against the wall, their lips moving together rhythmically and sensually. The kisses they shared were deep and long rather than fast and hot.

The two held each other firmly not to lose each other while tangling their tongues together, saliva running down from their lips messily.

"Is that Lee Minho?"

"Yeah, and he's making out with someone!"

"Oh my God, take a picture, take a picture!"

"Imagine being the person that the Lee Minho makes out with!"

"Who is that even?"

"Maybe it's his secret girlfriend! The one in the rumors about him and some girl with short hair smoking weed and making out in an abandoned factory!"

"God, can you imagine-"

The two paid no attention to their audience, focusing solemnly on the way their tongues moved together and the way Minho's hand was buried deep within Ji's pants, touching their ass for everyone to see.

A small crowd had formed around the two - mostly Minho's admirers and people from school wanting to know who the latter was getting so intimate with. Despite Ji's very recognizable traits, no one had recognized the latter yet.

"Ok, ok everyone! Break it up! Nothing to see here!" Chan's voice called out as he and Felix shooed everyone away from Minho and the person in his arms.

"Min! Get your tongue out of their throat, you're literally out on the streets!" Felix chuckled, slapping the back of Minho's head.

Minho pulled his hand out of Ji's pants, disconnecting their lips. The two giggled at absolutely nothing, keeping their arms tightly wrapped around each other.

"The fuck, Min! You're making out with that freak?" Hyunjin slightly yelled, storming up to the pair.

Minho turned to the side to look at Hyunjin with a drunken smile while Ji kept giggling, nuzzling into Minho drunkenly.

"Aww come on~ bro! You're just jealous that Ji's into me and not you! Ji's a really good kisser you know! And their ass is amazing." Minho wiggled his eyebrows teasingly at Hyunjin, feeling Ji giggling into his chest.

"No, the fuck man! Whatever! You're gonna regret ever going near him in the morning." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Come on, love birds, let's get you home. Where do you live Ji?" Chan asked, pulling the two along to walk with group.

"I- *hiccup*- 'am going home with-with Min." Ji answered while stumbling along with everyone, struggling to think of the right words.

"JIJI!" Minho yelled, making Ji turn around quickly, almost losing balance.

"GIMME LOVE!" Minho whined, making grabby hands at the younger.

Ji Naruto-ran towards Minho, jumping onto him and wrapping their legs around him while giggling. The impact sent them both tumbling to the ground while giggling, holding tightly onto each other.

"JIJI!" Minho yelled even though the younger was right next to his mouth.

"YES!" Ji yelled back, giggling.

"MAKE OUT WITH ME!" Minho yelled again, rolling on top of the latter.

Ji laughed loudly, letting Minho kiss them. The younger pulled Minho closer, laying on the cold asphalt with Minho's lips moving on top of their own.