19

With the cameras flashing at me. The uncomfortable dress. The uncomfortable heel.The high society jerks looking all smug, high and mighty. I felt like an idiot for accidently saying yes to Matt.

"Mr Tonderson who is the pretty lady beside you "

I felt like a bigger idiot who didn't know Matt Tondersons place in society.

His family is appearatly a big deal in this town, he was super rich and the guy was a popular model. I didn't know any of this.

"Mr Tondersons?" Another journalist shouted.

But looking at all of the journalist taking pictures and hyping uo for him, I didnt know what I got myself into when I accidentally said yes to go out with him today.

"Mr Tonderson would you please pose for a picture with the lovely young lady"

And just like that many journalists were trying to take pictures and questions were thrown at sweet Matt as he and I walked down on the red carpet not stopping to pose for the cameras. Matt didn't even look at them. The arrogant and proud pwrt in him showed as he walked me down the red carpet.

"I'm so glad you came" Matt declared for the 100th time. When we reached inside of the beautiful elegant looking building.

'I didn't have a choice' I thought to myself as I looked around the place.

You see, what happened was,

I had just said yes without thinking twice cuz i zoned out while he was speaking. I didn't know how to ask him him repeat everything he said so I opened my mouth a yes came out and he didn't even give me a choice to rethink it he smiled, hugged me and screamed thank you, he told me he would text me the details. Then after that the whole day I have been dumb struck thinking of a way to get out of the situation.  I mean I liked matt but only as a friend. I didn't wasnt to go out on a date. I felt like I was betraying someone. Finally when I did think of something to say to him I met up with him again to tell him I refuse to go out with him and explain but as soon as I caught up to him, he said,

'Oh good your here, I got you something for today night' and dragged me to show me, while his friends whistled at him and me thinking now they will get the wrong idea and I zoned out again thinking about all the rumours I will have to face. When I finally got to my senses to speak to him he had stopped infront of his car, which looked expensive as hell and gave me some bags and asked me to wear it for today night. This got me more tongue tied and he smirked at me. Again he didn't let me speak up he kissed me on the cheeks and said he had to be somewhere and went back to his friends again leaving me in the college car park with bags and an idiot look on my face.

When I got home the girls were all gushing about the big news.

'How did you guys even know?' I demanded from them.

' girl everyone knows. Matt Tondersons is not just any guy.' Jenna squealed.

'I can't belive he invited you to the gala ball today' Jessica said in a daze.

'Why what's so special about today's ball' Rebecca who was as air headed like me asked in confusion. I looked at Jessica in confusion too as I didn't know what the big deal was.

Both the sisters looked shock. With mouths opened. They looked at us , then back at each other and then us.

'Girl it's not just an event' Jenna claimed.