6

Rosalie didn't know how to feel. Was she supposed to be scared?

After thinking about it she came to conclusion.

She was scared but not of him. It was going to that house. All alone. She has felt some freedom today. It felt good. The term normal felt good. She wanted things to go back to like it was 4 years ago. They struggled alot but it was better. It felt a bit normal.

"Are you okay miss Rosalie?" The driver asked. "Don't worry we'll be home soon"

As he snapped her back to reality she realised she was crying. Of course she was crying. This was not her home. Damien was her home. He has always been her home. In her beliefs a home is not just some building. It's the people that made it home. Her person has always been Damien and maybe Josh. But mostly Damien. He was always cold, yes but at least he cared about her where it counts. Now he gets emotionless as days keeps passing by, it's as if he keeps getting more distant. He checks up on her in away that drives her insane. Like the tuition the other day. He wants whats best for her yet he forgets that she can't just swallow everything like him. While Damien has photographic memory that helps him just glance at something and remember it for ever, Rosalie doesnt hace that particular gift.

"Is he mad?" She asked the driver finally realizing the driver was getting more anxious. Of course he was, imagining meeting his boss with the thing he treasured the most crying. The driver would get tortured. The driver worked for this mob for a long time. He had heard the rumours about how the emotionless boss only cared for a girl he brought up and grew up with, he never believed them until today. That girl was sitting in the back seat with him and his partner sitting in the front passenger seat and there were extra 2 cars for protection from and back.

"Well his a bit crossed but miss please, his actually mad at the guards" the driver cursed the bastereds for not doing their jobs properly.

" dont worry miss, please don't cry" the guy in the front passenger seat tried to calm her down too.

Rosalie knew they didn't actually care about her but their lifes. Knowing Damien personally she knew she was huge trouble. She knew she was going to get punished in some way. She didn't know how the others got punished by Damien, she knew it was bad but from her perspective the worst side of him for her comes when she does shit like this. She never actually did anything this bas before but she could imagine how mad he would be with her.

Letting out a sigh she tried to calm down.

Even though the guards didn't care for her personally she cared about theirs so she tries to calm down.

"What the hell" the front guard cursed.

" What is it?" The driver asked.

" fuxk dude. Where is the car that was following us?" He panicked. " I didnt see it for some time"

" What...  hey whose following us?"

" Shit shit shit thats not one of ours. Their pointing weapons!" The guard in the shot gun yelled. " Miss put your head down now!"

Rosalie was now shocked. She looked back out of curiosity and became more shocked. They were true-

" SHIT ROSALIE PUT YOUR HEAD DOWN NO"

BAM!!!!!!!!

Suddenly there was a shot that was hit, the car went out of control but the driver quickly controlled it and tried drove fast. Rosalie quickly put her head down. The car was making a horrible screeching noice.

" fuxk fuxk they shot the fucking tire!" The driver shouted while the guard tried to call for back up.

" WE ARE UNDER ATTACK-"

BAM!!!!

Suddenly not only did Rosalie hear another gun go off but also a vehicle crashing towards.

After that everything went slow motion.  The car that crashed onto them blowing up, their own car suddenly flew into air  and tumbled forward the road really fast.

The driver was crying while the air bag floated. The guard was cursing.

And Rosalie.

She forgot to put her belt.

All she understood at that moment was she was going to die.

So she closed her eyes thinking about Damien.

And all of sudden she crashed into something and everything went dark.