10

I think i was a bit tipsy....

I was dancing on the dance floor and keeping a eye on my girls at the same time. Well i was currently dancing with my girls. I felt a bit confidence. Rebecca claimed that she wanted to go to the restroom... and as usual Jessica went wih her. The reason is because while i can defend myself Rebecca cannot. So with them i walked away from the dance floor and i headed to the bar. Again I realized how all thr bar tenders gave me weary looks. I also felt someome looking at me. Well to be honest i felt like alot of people were looking at me but this one persons stare was more intense and dominant than the rest.

I called out to the nearest bar tender

He saw me and he held this sort of fear in his eyes.

"  can i please order some alcohol?" I askes blinking my eyes from me. I dont know why but i wanted to drink more, despite the fact that i didnt feel good about it.

" I ... I" he was looking around as if he was searching for someone. " I... im sorry mam... but im not allowed to serve you.  Please excuse me"

" what does that -" before i even got to finish what i was saying he ran off. I looked around the bar for another bar tender but they were all busy or either ignoring me.

I let out a angry sigh. Is this normal for a bar? I mean I am willing to pay them so what the hell?!

I turned to the rest of the club and leaned on to the bar in frustration. I want to go home. I thought sadly.

My eyes went to the down floor VIP section below the upstairs VIP section suddenly. I saw that guy again. Mr cold eyes. He was sitting in a chair now with his legs wide apart and his hands resting on his legs. And he was just looking at me. There was no amusement in his eyes. He looked like he was staring at me. He was wearing a dark suit. There wasnt anyone else in that section. Previously when he was upstairs there was nobody upstairs... but there was some rich looking people downstairs and now they were not there.

It was just him and there were a few guys in the corner of that room standing like guards.

I dont know why but i turned my head to a side slightly and started back at him. we were having this staring contest while the music was blasting from the stereo and people were dancing, walking and talking. Some couples making out. Even though all of thay was happening in my head it was him and me. It was soo weird.

" hey there beautiful" I heard a very rough male voice. It was a guy he looked super handsome, no no he wasnt the guy who was starting it was someone else, this guy was not as handsome as the guy who was staring.

I gave him "the look" and the guy actually laughed and leaned into the bar counter next to me.

" why don't I buy a drink hmm?" He asked in a flirty voice.

Was I one of those girls who accepted drinks from a total stranger? I dont know... i never been to a club. 

He looked hot. He looked pretty decent too. So why do I dont want nothing to do with him? Stupid instincts rejecting all the guys i have eyes for.

" no thank you" I replied coldly looking away.  I so badly wanted to say yes but I said no cuz I felt bad vibes from this guy. I looked at the vip section but Mr cold eyes was mot there. Wow he dissapeared that second i took my eyes away from him. Did i imagine him? Now im frustrated. Whats happening in this place?!

Of course the guy who walked up to me didnt go away he didn't give up he leaned into me making me feel even more annoyed and frustrated.

" look baby... you look like you want a good time so why dont i show you one starting from a drink? Hmm?" He tried to put his hands either side of me.