15

Rebecca and me came home freaked out. As soon as I came into the apartment I felt the panick feeling getting worse. Like I was finding it hard to breath.

Both of us was greeted by the two sisters,

"Omg omg" jenna kept on saying.

Jessica tried to speak,

"I cant believe-"

"Look guys not today okay, I'll be in my room do not disturb me" Rebecca snapped and walked to her room..

Well I felt the same way so I started walking to my room too...

"What crawled up her ass" Jenna muttered while jessica called out,

"OSIE LISTEN.. dont go in there- "

My breathing got harder. I just wanted to go to my room and calm down

"Not now Jess please" I breathed out and ran to my room. As soon as I came into my room, I collapsed to the floor and gripped my throat and tried to breath. I couldnt..

So i started coughing. There was this feeling that something heavy was blocking my throat. Tears came to eyes as I started wheezing more.

I bent into a small ball on the floor.

I couldnt hear anything all I can feel was there was something in the back of my throat stopping me from breathing. It was like  I couldnt hear the rest of the world or see anything. 

I felt someone all of a sudden kneel next to me and rub my back slowly in circles.

"Rose!" I could hear from a distance someone calling for me but in reality this person was next to me.  Kneeling down with me. " Rose!" The person called out again.

Where have I heard that voice before?

My breathing got worse. It was like I was feeling faint now. Who was that? Why did that voice sound so emotionaless?

"Damn it Rosalie! " this person cupped my face with both hands and got me to look at this person.

all I saw was grey eyes. This person had beautiful eyes. But they looked so cold.

"Thats right Rosalie... look at my eyes And listened to what im saying okay? Can you do that for me?" The person ordered.

This feels familiar...

Flashback

It was cold and the little girl was hugging him and sleeping. The girl was such a sick child. She had breathing problems since she was a wee baby. Her foster parents never got her the proper medicine so he had to get it for her.

He worked illegal jobs to get her medication but it was worth it. Some times he couldnt find enough of work and would end up with a short amount of cash, and she start wheezing and having trouble breathing. He tried to calm her down then the best way possible.

"Look at my eyes Rose. See I'm here.  Thats right you are okay" he would calmly tell her while he held her so dearly close to him. He was never really affectionate with anyone else,  but with her he was different. Thr first person to accept him, care for him and give him a sense of purpose.

"Now breath in and out slowly with me, do no over thinking it,  concentrate on my eyes and synchronise your breathing to mine..."

And they go over this a few times. It was very temporary and it wasnt that helpful most of the time... but it helped.

"Thats right Rose. Good girl" he would say and gently caress her head. " Don't worry... ill get the medicine"

He always had such a cold, emotionless voice but when speaking to her, it sort of wasnt the case.

"Thank you Dami"

End flash back

What a strange memory... the figure who was next to me is saying the sane things. Is this person the same one from  my memories?

Maybe I should listen to him?

I tried to concentrate into his eyes,

"Breath with me Rose... "

Wait a minute... isnt that him? That sounds like Mr cold eyes. 'Haha not only does he have cold eyes, he also has a very emotionless voice', i thought to myself.

'But he feels so warm', another voice whispered in my head. I agreed with that voice too thinking about all thr times he was around.

Its strange how these random thoughts were flowing in my head while I was still wheezing and the figure started panicking.

" shit... do you have an inhaler?" He demanded..

I couldnt speak so I shook my head soflty. I never needed an inhaler...

Finally I couldnt take it anymore... i couldnt breath, and my heas felt light. So i finally fainted in the arms of a mystery man.