32

"Damien" I spoke up trying to address the topic that caught my attention the most.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he caressed my head.

"You said someone wanted to kidnap me?" I asked looking into his eyes.

His aura just turned cold as ice once he heard me say this, the whole car felt suffocating. The glint in his eyes looked like it wanted to kill. I felt like stepped on a landmine or something. He went into a deep thought. As if he  was thinking what to do with this person who was going to kidnap me.

" D.. Damien?" I called out trying to get his attention. He snapped out of it as I did moving his eyes toward me without moving his body.

"Could you tell me?" I persuade.

His eyes shifted towards his lap as if he was contemplating whether to tell me or not.

"The one who wanted to kidnap you" he said slowly still looking down. "He is that boys father"

I gave him a confusing look. "Who do you mean? Whose father" I didnt want to believe it. It can't be.

He then gave a look that said you know who I'm talking about. "Matts father"

My eyesbrows lifted. "No. Nooo" I denies. I even tried to scoop away from him when I heard this. It can't be Mr Tonderson. MR Tonderson who was so nice to me. I can't believe it. I mean I spoke to the guy and he was so friendly. If he said Mrs Tondersons then I would have believed it. But Mr Tondersons? What did he have against Matt?

" it is him. He is a bad man Rosa" Damien said soflty. " we have proof of him dealing with human trafficking, child trafficking. He is one of the biggest scum in this city and sadly he rules it. We have been trying to take him down but we are waiting for the right time. "

At that moment my eyes widened and I didn't know how to feel. I mean, he was Matts dad and he seemed so nice to me. The picture of a sweet looking old Mr Tondersons appeared in my head and that picture felt like it was burning as his face tunred sinister in my head. I was shocked. What would he have done to me?

" Angel please don't cry" Damine softly said, trying trying comfort me and he reached out and dragged me on to his lap and hugged me for comfort. I didn't know I was crying til he pointed this and did this. Then I let it all out. Wow I swear I don't cry this much as I cry in front of this man.

"Why would he do that?" I whispered.

Damien sighed and spoke, " He does this to a lot of girls Rosa. Girls who are beautiful and girls with background like yours. Like I said, someone who seems to have a no relations or any information on them is easy to dissapear."

He rubbed my back..

"But like again like I said you are not actually alone, my men and I were keeping my eyes on you. You are protected and cared for more than anyone else, so you don't have to worry okay"

I pulled back and I cleaned my eyes like a baby. I think my cheeks and ears was red from the crying and what he he just said.

Looking in to his eyes he seems alert and worried. I don't know whether I imagined it but when I looked at him then his usual cold look was gone and he just looked really worried about me. It was as if I was some sort of precious thing that had a dirt spot and he was trying to clean it.

His hands landed on my cheeks and he cupped them. With his thumbs he wiped my tears of.

"So please don't cry. You aren't alone I'm sorry if I was insensitive before" he seemed so worried. It touched my heart then and there and for a brief moment I forgot why inwas crying for.

This moment was ruined by a growl.

A stomach growl.

My stomach to be precise.

My cheeks instantly tunred redder than they were. Shit! I don't know what the hell is wrong with today night. I buried my face in his chest. A fleeting thought amongst the embarrassing thoughts and sad thoughts that ran through my head at that point was why am I so comfortable with just being close to him. I don't like it when others touch me so why is he different?

"You didn't eat?" His voice sounded so disappointing and worried again.

"I was busy the whole day so I couldn't eat anything" I muttered in his chest.

"Are you telling me that you did not have anything to eat today?" He now sounded mad.

I felt intimidated now. He sounded so scary and his aura once again turned cold and dark. I don't know why but I snuggled closer to his chest out of fear. I know it sounds stupid, like when someone got scared you would think that person got away from the scary person instead of trying to hide themselves in the scary persons chest. Why did I do it? Cuz it comforted me.

See? I told you u was stupid when it revolves around him.

He was breathing a bit heavily now. "I can't believe you starved yourself. Honestly Rosalie, you are not a child anymore. Please take care of yourself" he dissapointedly muttered.

"Please don't be mad" I whined into his chest.

He breathed hard a bit more, I stayed silent he stayed silent. I looked up to peak at him from his chest. He stopped breathing hard then. He looked like he was in a deep decision making process. I wonder what he is thinking about. What's his deal anyway, I was the one who didn't eat, why is he making a fuss about it. So much of questions and thoughts were running around my mind. I wanted to know why Damien really is for me. I wanted to know what was happening, what happened before I lost my memories. The little bit of memories I remembered were still puzzling for me. Also I wanted to know more about theMr Tonderson thing. Ever since I ran into Damien my mind has been going crazy.

I wanted to ask so much more.

"Rosalie!" Damien snapped out of the blue snapping me out of my thoughts. When I focused on hum again he was looking down at me. He looked like he has come to a decision and his cold eyes were back. I couldn't tell anything from his eyes anymore.

"Listen to me very well okay? I will tell this once and you will listen to me. Do you understand?" He spoke as if he was speaking to a child. I nodded my head automatically.

" I gave you a chance to be free and to live out your life how you please. I first took your amnesia as an opportunity for you to be free. I didn't want to tie you down me. At the time my only wish was for you to have a better life and live safely. I didn't want you to be hungry, sad or let anything negative tie your beautiful self." He sounded so genuine at this point. And then the glint in his eyes changed.

"But it is now clear to me that you can't properly take care of yourself. You are being pushed over by your friends, you put yourself out in dangerous situations, you don't even eat well. You clearly can't take care of yourself."

" wait I take care of myself just fi-" He didn't let me speak he shut me up with just one look and he continued to speak.

"We will first stop somewhere to eat first and I will try to explain everything." This shut me up and bought me some sort of satisfaction. I sat up for this. Finally some answers.

"then afterwards I am taking you home with me where you will be staying from now onwards or like before you will stay under my watch and my protection, where I can take care of you"

Wait what?!