~10~

Today is the day Izuku will be release inside the experinmented lab, So i quickly go down stairs and press the password button because i really want to see the changes of Izuku midoriya.

And now that i was inside, i grinned not because he's still the same but, there's a part of his body changes like his light green hair turned into dark green and his eyes darken a little.

Its been 3 years since we finally had the child, I've wanted this i always wanted this.

To show him, to show the world that this child will be the who will destroy and kill all the annoying heroes, they're all peices of trash.

And when i go near press the red button to release Izuku from the experinmented lab, I quickly notice that he's very skinny and he needs to eat so his body will be back normal and gain more weight.

I quickly press the red button and water that's inside the experinmented lab has been release.

And...

When Izuku open his eyes, he saw me in front of him and i really have a bad feeling because when he saw me he quickly shot me a deadly glare and just like i thought.

He

Quickly

Dissappeard in front of me

He's incredibly fast and when i turn my back he kick me but i quickly blocked his attack and then i hug him... i hugged my boy because i never feel him when i put him inside the lab and Im glad because the experinment was succes.

It was succes.