~4~

"Kurogiri warp gate now".

Tomura ordered as kurogiri did what was the order.

"I can't wait to see him?!".

And with that they're gone now, they teleport to izuku midoriya yagi to capture the son of all might.

"We are here now tomura".

"Good, just stay here kurogiri im going to get that child, in order to get him i must not show my self so the people wouldn't recognize me as a villain".

"Good plan tomura, but you need a black coat".

Kurogiri said as tomura thinks that where to get a coat.

When he lean to right side he saw a coat that is suitable for him.

"Kurogiri, i think i found it".

Tomura replied as his grin grew wider than last time.

He then walk to the right side where the coat was in the corridor.

He pick and wear the black coat as he let out  a chuckle.

"Tomura, that coat is very suitable for you, now you must go".

"Not so fast kurogiri, we didn't made a plan yet about how are we going to get him without noticing the people around us".

The two made a plan on how to get the child to them.

There conversation made them realize with just so simple trick to get him.

And that trick is to have a little chat about his parents and his past.

"Tomura?, how about if you ask him about his parents and his past?".

"I didn't know what are you talking about kurogiri?"

Kurogiri slap his self because tomura didn't know what kurogiri mean.

"Seriously tomura? I thought you know what i mean".

"eeh?, i dont know kurogiri. Let me hear it".

"How about you will convince him to talk about his parents and his past all alone, then the people that surrounding and walking past through the two of you did not notice your villain reactions. And once he agree to come with you to tell you about his past and that we will --."

Kurogiri wasn't finish his word and was interrupted by tomura.

"And that we will successful get and captured him!, oh? That's a great idea of yours kurogiri?!".

Tomura grins and laugh a little about their plan.

"Wait? Kurogiri, what if he didn't want to talk about his parents?".

"Well i guess, we will just have to force and kidnap him while the people around wasn't do a single reaction yet".

"And before they will call the pro's right?"

Tomura added as kurogiri just simply nod.

"Don't worry tomura, the people around you two wouldn't recognized of who was the person that kidnap the child".

"Yea, yea you're right kurogiri. This day this time i will make sure that this plan will work".

The two celebrated about their plan.

They didn't know that this idea will also involve all for one, the symbol of chaos.

And to all might he doesn't know yet about his son.

If izuku will be kidnap by those villains, what would all might do if his son was being captured by the villains hands.

And he doesn't even know what are their plans about his son.

We will find this out soon...