~6~

"Kurogiri warp gate, i need to get him. Make sure my location was suppose be in the alley not near the orphanage".

Kurogiri nod and said.

"As you wish, tomura".

And that tomura stood in as he land in the alley that wasn't people rooming around.

"This is perfect, just a few minutes and i will be there. Wait for me izuku yagi".

Tomura whisper in his mind.

Toshi and izuku pov

"W-what do you mean you already find him?".

Izuku said confused.

"Oh no?!, i said it loud i was suppose to say it in my mind".

Toshi/All might said in his mind. Only to apologized from the kid.

"S-sorry kid, i-i just remember my forgotten child. H-he's just like you, his hair is green just like emerald and his eyes too".

Izuku lean his head for a while as he was trying to remember it.

"The same hair and eyes!?!".

He shouted.

"I'd never heard someone say that before!".

He shouted again as he mutter.

"This kid/child, is probably my son. He mutters the same as me when i was a child until my teenager".

Toshi said in his mind not trying to say it loud.

"Hahaha!, you're just like me kid. You start muttering when you heard an awesome things".

Izuku immediately replied about the man.

"What!, h-how did you know?".

"It is from your fathers hobbie, that's why you inherit it because you're the son of your father".

The man said with a grin in his face.

"I regret for giving him up, he grown into polite and well child. I hope he will accept me as his father when the time comes that i told him of it".

"So uhm? What's your name kid?".

Izuku replied immediately, this man is good. No? He is familiar the way he talks it's just like no? I can't say what i feel, just just who is this man. What is this strange feelings that i feel. Why? Why we're connected? Connected into something something that i wasn't. Something that i wasn't feel from the other people. Is? Is he? Is he r-really my dad?.