Introduction

It was a peaceful day as usual since all might and inko midoriya left there child at the orphanage so it wouldn't affect their work and their reputation.

Since afo or let's just say all for one is starting to move on his plans, He destroyed everything and stood up by all might which is, he was trying to stop his greatestness because all he want is to be continue apart with Inko midoriya, there relationship is strong bonds that wouldn't never can separated them apart.

"All for one, please stop this?!" Stated inko with teary eyes. "I would, but you have to come with me inko, i just want you nothing else, i want this to be over so we can have a happy family". All for one replied with satisfaction and understandingment.

All might shouted at the bottom of his lungs, because he and inko is already married and only a few people know it. He doesn't want inko to leave him because she is kind and beautiful woman after all inko is his wife and he doesn't want that inko be taken by evilness hands on afo.

"Inko!, don't please?! We have already a family, pleas-". All might doesn't finish his word for interrupted by afo.

"Oh? So you're having a child ha? Dont you inko?". As the two just stare at afo because of his main goal.

"I'd like to guess hmm?,".

"Don't you ever touch my son because if you do, you will regret it all for one?!?". Afo was immediate shock by all mights word as if it sent shiver down his spine, a death glare and warning.

"Oh? Do you think your son will forgive you after you abandoned him? Well, i guess it can't be help, im just going to take him and be his father!". Afo laughs hard, it feels like he's going to die just to laugh.

"Hi-hisashi?, p-please don't hurt my son please I beg you".

"Excuse me? You're the one who hurts your son not me and you want him to feel all kinds of pain, because if you don't you wouldn't never leave him all alone and be his side?!, that's the true love of the parents. But you didn't show him you left him all alone, abandoning him and the last you didn't even say a word or you didn't even show him the love of being the parents when you met him.
Your relation to your son and both of you is broken, you've lost him all might and inko." They couldn't respond when afo told them what kind of parents they are.

They just standing in front frozen because those words were truth, and before they knew it. Both inko and toshi cried hard as they know what their mistakes is.

They really did a big mess.

"Oh?, now you know what does it feel right? And now I'm done with this i should go ahead and find my son, Farewell all might and inko.

End of the Chapter