~9~

All for one POV

Now that i was deciding, he will now put in the experimented lab.

I put him slowly, just slowly and deep, deeper, deeper!.

And it was successfully worked he was now inside, and i immediately press the button and the water not an ordinary water filled it inside.

Izuku midoriya yagi POV

I woke up and it wasn't my dream wake me, it was the water.

Huh? What is this? Why I'm inside here? Help! Someone help me get me out of here!.

I tried to punch the glass and surprisingly it didn't crack a little, even i kick it with so much force it didn't even crack.

I was trapped inside, someone person wants to kill me.

They planned this, why i didn't even notice it earlier?

And when i look in front of the glass, i saw a human figure, his face was covered by his scars i think his face was burned really that bad. And his hair was burned too why?, just who is this man?.

After it was end of my thoughts i shout at him. Hey!, get me out of here!?! I didn't do anything let me out!.

The water was too fast to fill this area, it was almost at my face through my head. I'm almost covered in water and after 3 more minutes the area was now full of water and i cant breath im dying.

Why me? I didn't do anything, i didn't hurt a person nor i wasn't doing crime scene.

This is my end. But there is only one person that come/poop up in my mind and it was mr.Yagi.

I'm sorry mr. Yagi but i can't see you again, i hope you will live a better life and i~i hope you will see the person that you've lost for so many years.

I hope you will see your son... Good bye m-m-mr. Y-yag-gi.

And it was the last of my breath after i was drowned in the tank that was a disgusting taste of a water.

Izuku midoriya yagi POV ends.

Just sleep in there my child, no one will harm you now.

Dad is here so don't worry, i will treat you like my real son... I will never leave you alone, we will show to them the true revenge... We will kill every single one of them and those heroes who are in our way should be eliminated.

Then i press another button releasing a powder that will change half of the appearance of the human and to lost his memories. 

All for one chuckled loudly

Yagi izuku is seven years old only and how about keeping him three years here while teaching his dangerous two quirks and telling him lies about the heroes.

All for one grins more wider and smiled.

I'm not the one who will kill all might... I will let him kill his own father and if he will be succeed then i will kill him just like he did to his father.

Interesting... Very interesting.

I can't believe, this is actually going to happen.