Continuation

Recall / previous story.

"Oh?, now you know what does it feel right? And now I'm done with this i should go ahead and find my son, Farewell all might and inko.

7 years passed:

Izuku midoriya is now 7 years old when he's quirk manifest.

It was similar to one for all and he told his step mom that he will go outside to hangout and play tags to his friend's in the orphanage.

When he was targeted by his friend he runs fast as he could so he wont be captured or to be catch by his friend.

He runs and then turn to right side and he accidentally hit the yellow haired skinny man and the man turn his back to see a 'green haired child' that made him turn back and izuku apologized immediately to the man.

"Ow?!, s-sorry mr.? I didn't meant to bump in you, were just playing".

And skinny man turn his back to where the sound of a child and begins to ask and also recognized the hair of the child which is curly and pure green haired.

"Oh?, hello there young child what is your name?, and where is your parents?."

Skinny man stated as izuku replied his question.

"I-im sorry, b-but i don't have a family. My name is izuku and i was being orphan since my father and mother left me when i was a baby".

Izuku face was now sad when he talk about his family, and skinny man shocked when the green haired child said that he was an orphan and all thoughts hit him like a train, as he remember his abandoned son when he was a baby.

He abandoned his child because he is not ready to become a parent, although he doesn't want his hero work to be affected and also his reputation as a no.1 hero.

So they decide to leave the baby at the orphanage near the bridge and now he regret all of it.

He regret of giving him up, thinking like they couldn't keep their child safe.

And now  his baby green haired boy was now in front of him and he don't know what to do or even feel. he was just shocked, he couldn't believe himself that he meet her abandoned child in front of him.

Giving him up for 7 years.