~7~

"Good, you are dismissed now Tomura and kurogiri".

I can't believe that this child has suffered a lot.

Poor child. Maybe? I will add my dna to him so? So he wouldn't get notice to every heroes and especially to his dad.

All for one Pov ends.

I fell that someone held me to his arms.

My head still hurts! I want to see the person who held me, but i couldn't cause my head hurts a lot.

Is the person? Is he? Mr. Yagi?. I-i want to see him!. He-he is such a kind person i want him!?!.

I want him to be my father, i-i want him.

He didn't deserve to be lonely!. I want him as my dad, i-i want his smile a-and the way he talks is so calm and i felt embarrassing.

Izuku Pov ends.

I watch the poor child. He is regaining consciousness and thanks to god he is still able to survive.

I notice that he spoke to me, he said.

"I-is that you m-mr. Yagi?".

"Shh, just relax and sleep my child".

As what i thought he didn't let his guard down. So he is forcing his self to see the man who held him.

And so he did it. He saw the person who held him both his arms.

"W-who are you? What do you want to me?".

Afo said in a calm voice.

"Nothing my child, i just need to bring you here your father doesn't want you, are you aware of that?".

Izukus eyes widened in shocked, as he struggles in afo grasp.

"M-my father?, why? How did you know!".

Afo smiled wide.

"You want to know why he leave you?. Because when you are a baby your father misjudged you. He leaves you because he thinks that you're a quirkless child which is actually not true".

"He misjudged your potential".

Afo start his way to the lab.

"Where are we going?, p-please don't kill me! I beeg you please!".

"My child. I'm not going to kill you for me you doesn't deserve it".

"What are you trying to do!?!, please don't hurt me!".

As he reached the lab, he put izuku into the couch and restraint him.

he notice that there are medicines and injections in his right rear.

All for one then grab one of those injects and inject it into him self.

All for ones goal is that to be the father of izuku yagi so in order to do that he needs to transfer/give his blood to izuku and then do a little experinment to the child and to change his hair color.

"What is that for?".

Izuku spoke first then afo.

"It is my blood, my dear son. Your father tormented you treating you like a pest, abandoning you for how many years. Do you think you can fix that all? Do you think you can forgive your father after treating you like that?".

Izuku did not notice that he was injected by afo blood.

Afo leaned his head and he hugged izuku while injecting him, so he whispered a few words.

"You will understand all of this my child when you grown enough. I'm going to protect you and be a great father just like everyone did. I love you my dear child".

All for one kiss izukus forehead as he removed the injection that he stab a few ago.

Izuku then fell weakened and remembered all for ones memory and it embarrassing him so he smiled at all for one not remember anything from his father. All he remembered was all for ones memory.

"I love you too. D-dad".

All for one grins widened as he chuckled.

So the blood transmission is successfully worked.

Sorry all might. But you will never recognized and owned your son.

It is too late to make a move.

After you crush his big dream.

Izukus big dream is to meet his father and mother and live happily.