I

Percy's POV

   I ran in front of the cyclops, waving my arms around and shouting so that it's beady eyes would look at me. Giving Annabeth a chance to escape, and use her drakon tooth blade to kill the monster. 

   I could see my girlfriend getting ready to jump onto the cyclops' back, she jumped into the air, but was pushed back by a familiar red, white and blue shield flying in front of her. I slid under the monster's legs to catch Annabeth, slicing Riptide through the cyclops' leg as I did so.

   I managed to reach her just in time and prevent any major damage, I was helping Annabeth stand up when an arrow flew between us, missing my face by less than an inch. 

   "Not again" Annabeth groaned, voicing my own thoughts.

   I turned to face our attackers as the cyclops crumbled to golden dust beside me, "You guys are really obsessed with us" I said, as the redhead ran towards me, the flying dude shot one of his beams of light at me, which I dodged while aiming a punch at the redhead, which quickly knocked her out.

   The archer ran to help the girl I had just knocked out while Annabeth fought the flying dude, expertly dodging all of his blasts, and trying to fund a weak spot in his metal armour. I turned to the muscle dude, who was picking up his shield, he held it up towards the flying dude and I only just managed to duck out of the way of the energy blast rebounding off it.

   I used my powers to create a wave behind me using the dirty wasters of the hudson river, I threw tonnes of water at the iron dude, malfunctioning his suit and causing him to fall to the ground.

   Annabeth ran to my side, helping me fight the last member of whatever stupid club this was. I tried to land a blow on him with Riptide but he deflected it with his seemingly unbreakable shield. I noticed Riptide did make a dent in the shield, but logically it should have teared right through it. Annabeth managed to hit the back of his knees with the handle of her dagger, causing him to fall to the ground, I smacked him over the head and he passed out. That was all of them.

   We ran away from the scene as fast we could, not wanting to be there when everyone woke up.

   "What is their problem?" I complained as me and Annabeth passed a McDonalds, "Can we go in, I'm super hungry?"

   "We don't have any mortal money" Annabeth reminded me, redoing her ponytail, "Let's just get back to your Mom's"

   My Mom was baking cookies when we walked into our small apartment, and suddenly the only thing I could think about was food, I hadn't eaten all day and I was absolutely starving. My step-dad Paul looked up as me and Annabeth walked into the lounge.

   "Hey" He said, "You okay?"

   "We found a cyclops by the Hudson" Annabeth said,

   "And then those "heros" found us" I continued.

   "They are heros Percy" Mom interrupted, walking into the lounge with a plate of bright blue cookies, I reached for one but Mom pulled the plate away from me, "They have saved the world just as many times as you" Annabeth raised an eyebrow, "Well much not as many times, but they are good people, it's not their fault they can't see through the mist"

   "I know they just see a bunch of delinquents running around with swords but that doesn't make it any less irritating" I said, reaching for a cookie again, which this time my Mom let me have.

3rd Person POV

(Avengers Tower)

   Tony paced the meeting room angrily, he couldn't believe they'd gotten away again, the world's greatest heroes, against a couple teenagers and they had lost every single time. Fury was going to throw a fit, they needed to find out more about this band of misfits, why they were so powerful, who they worked for, what they wanted. 

   They just needed to catch one of them.

   Just as Tony was about to walk into the infirmary, Clint walked out of the room, "They're doing well" He said, "But it's infuriating that we've lost every time"

   "It is, isn't it?" I voice said, and Nick Fury walked into the meeting room, both Clint and Tony instantly found a very interesting piece of dust on the floor. "Can someone explain to me, how the world's greatest heroes were just beaten by a couple of teenagers, again" Fury boomed, sounding madder than he'd ever been. "These children are a danger to the entire world and you cannot catch one of them?"

   "The boy, is different" Tony said carefully, "He can control water, we might need Thor to help us figure out where his powers have come from"

   "Well the almighty Thor isn't coming, so you are going to have to figure this out on your own" Fury said, before walking towards his office.

  Clint and Tony sat in silence for a while, until Nat walked out of the infirmary, she looked at her teammates downcast faces,

   "Fury shouted at you huh?" She said, pulling a tracker out of her pocket, "Well not for much longer"

   The boys looked at her with interest, hoping that Nat had somehow saved them.

   "I managed to land a tracker on the boy, he is currently at an apartment on the east side of the city" Nat said, "This is our chance, we can wait until nightfall and then get him while he's sleeping"

Percy's POV

(Sally's Apartment)

   I changed into some new clothes after taking a quick shower; Annabeth was staying over and I didn't want to be a sweaty smelly mess. Mom and Paul were going out so me and Annabeth were going to get a takeaway and then watch a movie.

  I was still trying to clean up my room when I heard the door open, 

  "We're going out now" Mom said, poking her head into my room and smiling at me, 

  "Bye" I said, "Have a good time, love you!"

  My parents were gone so I came out of my room and found Annabeth reading a book about Architecture. I sat next to her and planted a kiss on her cheek, "What do you want to watch?" I asked.

   Annabeth smiled at me, "Why don't you choose something?"

   "Okay" I said, picking up a DVD while Annabeth picked up the pizza's Mom had ordered for us - we couldn't do it ourselves if we wanted a monster free night.

   We sat down and enjoyed the film I'd picked, a sappy rom-com I knew Annabeth would like, as well as diving into a large pizza each.

   Annabeth fell asleep after only a couple of movies, but I lasted a bit longer, watching her sleep and listening to the calming sound of her heart beating.

   I woke up very early in the morning with an intense desire to pee, so I slowly extracted myself from underneath my girlfriends and headed towards the bathroom. When I was washing my hands I heard a crashing noise. I immediately ran back into the lounge and found Annabeth gone.

   Maybe she's gone to get a drink I hoped, "Annabeth?" I said, praying she would respond, but nothing happened, I scoured the entire apartment but there was no sign of her but the window in my room was slightly open, I swore I had closed it though.

   I know what had happened, even if I didn't want to admit it, she'd been taken, but by who? It couldn't be any monster, they would have made more noise, it must have been those stupid hero people. 

   What was I supposed to do? What was the protocol for your girlfriend being kidnapped by a group of heroes who hate you. What were they going to do to her? If they harmed a hair on Annabeth's head I would kill all of them.

   I was about to go outside and see if I could get her back when Mom walked into the lounge, wrapped in a nightgown, "What's wrong Percy?" She asked.

  "Annabeth's gone"

A/N - Thank you for reading the first chapter of my story! Please vote and comment.
I don't really know where I'm going with this fanfic so comment any ideas you have, or anything you want to happen
I will try to update once a week, but I'm terrible at keeping to a schedule so it might be not so often. Also I've just realised after finishing this that Bruce is on Asgard and therefore shouldn't be here, I've tried to edit him out but I've probably forgotten some parts so if you ever see Bruce's name just pretend its not there and move on please.