XIV

Annabeth's POV

   Me, and most of the other head counsellors were gathered in the Avengers meeting room, discussing how to contact Camp Jupiter and the hunters.

   "How fast can we travel to Camp Jupiter?" Will asked,

   "By driving, about 2 days" I said, looking at the maps that were spread out on the table. "By plane, probably about 6 hours"

   "I can just shadow travel" Nico suggested, but was immediately shut down by his boyfriend.

   "If you shadow travel you will be dead before you get there, and therefore no use" Will told his boyfriend, who rolled his eyes.

   "Are iris messages still down?" Nyssa asked Butch, who was the head counsellor of the Iris cabin, Butch nodded.

   "Iris messaging hasn't been working since we beat Gaia" He said, "Percy did get one through though, so maybe he knows a different way"

   "How much control do you have over the dreamscape Clovis?" I asked, "Do you think you could get a message through to Reyna or Frank or Thalia?"

   "I can try" Clovis said, "It might not work but I can try"

Percy's POV

   I drove towards Queens, in some fancy car that mr. billionaire had given me. As I headed towards Queens I thought about how I was supposed to find someone that I had only met once, and had no way of contacting.

   I headed to the deserted car park that I had messed around in, swinging around Riptide for the fun of it, only a couple days ago, although it felt like a lifetime ago. Maybe he hung around here often?

   It was pretty boring, just sitting in an empty car park, waiting in the hope that somebody I met once would find me. But surprisingly, he did, I was only there for about 15 minutes max when I heard someone land behind me.

   "What are you doing here?" A familiar voice asked.

   I turned around to face him, "Hey Spiderman"

   "Hi" He sounded confused, "I thought you lived in New York?"

   "I do, but I need to talk to you" I stood up, "We shouldn't talk about it in the open, get inside" I opened the car door and motioned for Spiderman to swing inside, I didn't want anyone else to hear what I was about to tell him. He hesitated for a second, but then sat inside, pulled the door closed. I walked to the drivers side and got in.

   "Is this your car? It's so…"

   "Over the top?" I finished, "I'm borrowing it, and I'm also fairly sure it's the cheapest car mr. billionaire owns"

   "Who is mr. billionaire?" Spiderman still sounded very confused, which was fair enough.

   "Tony Stark" I told him.

   "I thought he-"

   "Things have changed," I said, "Have you heard the news recently?"

   "Do you mean whatever was going on in Central Park?" He asked me, "Cause it was covered up very well, all I know is that SHIELD was fighting something and everyone was evacuated"

   "What was going on was a massive hole that led straight to Tartarus opening up, and thousands of monsters pouring out. Monsters that most people couldn't see because they were hidden by the mist" I said.

   "What does it have to do with me?" Spiderman asked,

   "That was a warning shot, we need backup, and I know you're still a kid but the fate of the world is kind of at stake here"