III

Tony's POV

(Avengers Tower)

   After a full day of interrogations, the girl still hadn't given away any new information. By now we had all had a go at questioning her but no luck, our last hope was Thor getting our message. He would be able to help figure out the boy's powers, and as much as I hated to admit it, he knew more about this sort of stuff than anyone else. 

   We had left the girl in a holding cell and were sitting in the meeting room, discussing everything we knew about her and the boy, which was an irritatingly small amount..

   "Do you guys remember a few years back when the 12 year old and his Mom went missing and he kept turning up and destroying things" Clint said, 

   "The one who blew up the St. Louis bridge?" Steve asked, Clint nodded in reply, "I remember him, why?"

   "He was travelling with some other kids and I think one of them is the girl" Clint showed us a picture of the group and I had to admit, it did look like the girl.

   "Who are the other two then?" Steve asked,

   "I don't recognise the one with crutches but I think the other one is the boy" I said, everyone else nodded in agreement.

   "His name is Perseus Jackson, which matches up with the woman the apartment belonged to" Clint said, "It must be him"

   "Can you find out who the crutches kid is? We might be able to get some information out of him" Nat said, Clint nodded and tapped his screen a couple times.

   "Grover Underwood" He told us, "Born in 1980… what? That doesn't make sense", Everyone turned to look at Clint, "It says here he was born in 1982 which would make him 26 in the photo, but he doesn't look older than 13"

(A Couple Hours Later)

We all gathered in the lounge area to review everything we had learned about the girl, the boy and everyone they have been spotted with.

   "Do you find anything else on that Grover person Clint?" Steve asked,

   "I found all the pictures I could, and he seems to be aging incredibly slowly, not just he has a baby face, there's pictures of him in 2000 where he constantly looks under 9 years old" Clint reported, "But I couldn't find anything about his background or anything else at all really"

   "We already know there is some sort of otherworldly force involved with these people so he's probably been blessed or something like that" Steve said, "Did anyone find anything about other accomplices or friends?"

   "All lot of dead people" Nat spoke up, "A lot of people they've been seen with have died mysteriously or just disappeared, they had a friend who was the daughter of Beryl Grace, and she just disappeared, no death certificate or anything"

   "I think they have a base of some sort on long island" I interrupted, "I've been reviewing security cameras and they are often sighted near long island and I believe they be affiliated with Delphi Strawberry Service, as they have often been spotted in the companies vans in and around New York"

   "Well that sounds like a lead" I said, standing up, "I say we look into them"

   "The company seems legitimate" Nat told us, "They do actually sell strawberries, but I think we should head down to long island and see where they are made"

   "Sounds like a plan." Steve agreed.

Percy's POV

   I lay on the blow up mattress Paul's sister had arranged for me, it must have been at least 2 o'clock in the morning but I couldn't sleep, I was thinking of how I could get Annabeth back. I could create some sort of distraction, get the Avengers out of the way so I could hop in. I didn't know what to do, and I had to get Annabeth out as fast as possible.