V

Clint's POV

   I was discussing Fury's disastrous attempt at interrogating the boy with Nat when the alarms went off. They'd escaped.

   "How did they get out?" Nat asked, cocking her handgun as we ran to the cells.

   No one was near the cells when we got there, so we continued running, down the stairs, where the kids would have naturally gone to try and escape.

   By the time we had gotten downstairs the kids were surrounded, Cap was walking towards them,

   "Lower your weapons" He told them, when they didn't move Steve looked at me, I nodded and nocked an arrow, I aimed at the boy and fired. I hit him directly in the head and he passed out, but the arrow was blunted so he would be fine. The girl picked up his sword and started brandishing at the agents that surrounded her but I shot an arrow at her as well before she could do anything. 

Annabeth's POV

   I woke up in another small cell, but I could tell it was a different one from the first one they'd put me in. I tried to sit up from my uncomfortable position but was immediately hit with a wave of pain so strong I almost passed out again. I lay back down and tried to remember what had happened.

   Percy broke the locks, no, he broke them with Riptide, we escaped, but someone hit us? No, Hawkeye shot Percy, he passed out, then I must have gotten shot as well. We were so close to escaping, I wondered where Percy was now. They must have separated us, I knocked on the wall next to me, but no one answered.

Third Person POV

(Camp Half Blood)

   Chiron sat in the Big House, waiting for the cabin counselors to arrive. He had called a meeting after iris messaging Percy's Mom to explain what had happened to her son. She was understandably distressed but Chiron assured her that he would make sure Percy and Annabeth got out unharmed.

   Will Solace and Nico di Angelo were the first to arrive, bickering as they did so. They were followed by Lou Ellen, Connor Stoll and the rest of the counselors. They all gathered around the ping pong table in the middle of the room,

   "What happened?" Connor asked,

   "You may be aware of the fight that occurred earlier this morning" Chiron said, a couple people nodded, but some, such at Clovis, who had only just woken up, just looked confused, "The Avengers have found out about camp, and have kidnapped Annabeth and Percy in order to learn more about us" Everyone was silent,

   "How much do they know?" Malcom, the Athena counselor in Annabeth's absence, asked,

   "I am not certain, but they have seen Percy and Jason use their abilities, I don't believe they know about the Gods, but they believe that we are a group of terrorists" Chiron replied, "They refuse to talk, so our first mission must be retrieving Percy and Annabeth"

   "What about Thor?" Lou Ellen said, "Surely if we exist there are Norse demigods, and he would know we meant no harm?"

   "He is absent" Chiron said, "We cannot rely on other Pantheons for help in this situation, we must formulate a plan to free Percy and Annabeth and then we can discuss this more"

   "I could just shadow travel into the building and then come back with Percy and Annabeth" Nice suggested, but he was immediately shut down by Will.

   "No Nico, you're barely strong enough to shadow travel by yourself, let alone with 2 other people" Will said, "We'll have to think of another way"