IV

Percy's POV

   I woke up in a grey room that I didn't recognise, they'd taken me. I realised my side wasn't hurting, I looked down and saw that they had bandaged my wound, which was kind of nice of them, if you ignored the fact that they were the ones who shot me.

   I looked around the room for a way out, but there was only one door, which was locked, and no windows. I tapped the walls, if they were hollow I might be able to break through them, but they were completely solid.

   After a couple seconds I heards someone tap their side of the wall, "Hello?" I said, hoping whoever it was would be able to hear me.

   "Percy?" It was Annabeth,

   "Annabeth! Are you okay? Did they do anything to you?" I asked,

   "I'm fine, they just questioned me, how did they get you?" Annabeth replied, it felt like a giant weight had been lifted off my chest, Annabeth was safe.

   "They found camp so I went to help protect everyone and they managed to shoot me, I'm fine though, they bandaged it when the took me" I said

   "Do they know anything?" Annabeth asked,

   "I don't think so, they've done a lot of digging, and they're definitely very suspicious but they haven't figured it out yet" I replied,

   "They asked me about my Mom, because she's not on my birth certificate, they'll probably figure out that everyone at camp only has one parent soon though" Annabeth said.

   "I'm so glad you're okay, me and my Mom was so worried" I said, before realising something, "Oh no, my Mom doesn't know where I went, she'll be so worried"

   "Chiron will tell her what happened, and we just need to get out," Annabeth said. I was going to say something else but someone opened my door. I looked up and whoever had walked in smiled at me, they were a random doctor I'd never seen before.

  "Hello, I'm doctor Smith" The lady said, walking inside and sitting next to me, "I just need to take a look at your wound" I turned my body so she could undo the bandages, she carefully undid them and started to clean the wound. It hurt a lot but I kept a straight face, but after a couple minutes I couldn't take anymore, I pulled away, Dr. Smith looked up at me, "Is something wrong?" She asked,

   "Can you just get me a cup of water?" I asked, she looked at me strangely but picked up a cup of water from the trolley she had brought in. I drank some then poured the rest down my side, I watched as the wound faded into a scar, and the scar grew smaller and smaller until it disappeared, "That's better" I said, "You can go now" I looked at Dr. Smith, she nodded and walked out of the room, taking her trolley with her.

   I heard Annabeth laugh a little on the other side of the wall, "What?" I said, "Antiseptics are painful"

   "I missed you seaweed brain" Was all Annabeth said, and then my door opened again, this time it was the redhead, she looked at my side, then the bandages on the floor.

   "Put this on" She said, chucking a black t-shirt at me I put it on and then stood up, "Come with me" The redhead said, holding the door open for me to leave. I stepped outside, and looked around, trying to memorise the space, "Don't try and run" The redhead told me, walking down the corridor and gesturing for me to follow, "I'm a highly trained spy-"

   "Who lost to a couple of 17 year olds" I interrupted, she sighed and continued walking.

   "This is the most secure facility in America, no one leaves or enters without permission" She said, I rolled my eyes, I'd seen the news enough times to know that wasn't true.