XI

Third Person POV

   The Avengers and SHIELD agents took much longer to shake off Morpheus' sleep, so by the time they were all conscious, Camp Half Blood had already gathered their resources, and were treating everyone who had been injured. 

   Thor was the first to wake up, which was unsurprising as he was probably the most powerful person there. He looked around at his teammates, all still unconscious on the grass around him, and then up at the campers, who watched him with interest; most of them hadn't seen any god before, let alone one from a different pantheon. He walked over to Chiron, somehow aware of who he was and his role among the campers.

   "Thor" Chiron nodded respectfully at the god.

   "Chiron" Thor replied, nodding back, "What is happening here?"

   "Someone is attacking humanity" Chiron said, "They have hired Morpheus, god of dreams, who caused the attack today, but we have been informed that this will not be the only attack, more danger is still to come"

   A couple more agents started to stir, standing up and looking around at the scene in confusion. As far as they were aware, the campers were terrorists, terrorists who appeared to be conversing with one of their strongest allies.

   The Avengers were the first to actually do something, they walked over to Chiron and Thor,

   "You have a lot of explaining to do" Tony stepped out of his suit, just as bruised and battered as the campers and the rest of SHIELD.

(A couple hours later)

   The Avengers were gathered in their meeting room, accompanied by Chiron and most of the head counselors. 

   "Okay, so who the fuck are you people?" Tony demanded, even his genius billionaire brain was unable to accept the existence of greek gods, despite the centaur that stood next to him and the norse god that stood on his other side.

   "Language, Stark" Steve reprimanded, his expression just as confused as Tony's.

   "It's not the 1940s anymore Grandpa," Tony said, rolling his eyes.

   "My name is Chiron" The centaur introduced himself, "I am the activities director at Camp Half Blood"

   "The millenia old demigod trainer from greek mythology?" Natasha asked, she had suggested the greek gods theory, but still found it hard to believe that she was actually right. 

   "That's impossible" Steve said, "No one could be that old, and they're just myths, right?"

   "With all due respect Mr. Rogers" Chiron said, "Myths are but truths the human race has forgotten about, and as for my age. I told the gods that I wished to train young demigods for as long as I was needed, as by the looks of it, I am still needed"

   "And so you" Nat gestured around at the demigods, "Are all children of gods?" The group nodded,

   "Deadbeat parent central, that us" Percy said, earning a few smiles from the group behind him.

   "And why should we trust you?" Fury asked, stepping out from the shadows, "My city just got attacked by an army of monsters bigger than anything I've ever seen, there better be a good reason" He looked angry, and with good reason, just as unwilling to accept the campers story as his colleagues. 

   "Well, we don't know the whole story" Chiron explained, "But that hole was opened up by Morpheus, the god of dreams, presumably leading straight to Tartarus. And it will not be the final attack, this was more of a warning, a taste of what is to come"