B

"Naruto? What are you looking at?"

I looked back at Gaara to see his concerned face. "Nothing.. Let's go home."

"Okay."

***

I woke up and headed to Ichiraku ramen because I had nothing good at my house. I was walking towards the shop when I saw Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura was blabbing about something to them, her arm interlocked Sasuke's. I decided to take a 180, I turned the other way and started fast walking hoping they didn't notice me.

"Naruto!" I heard Kakashi yell for me. I pretended not to hear him and kept running the other way. I didn't make it in time though, I felt a hand on my shoulder so I took a deep breath and turned with my best smile. "Heyy... Kakashi!"

"Hey Naruto, care to join us?" He said, signaling to Sakura and Sasuke.

"Actually I... Um I'm kinda busy." I started fidgeting with my fingers.

"With what exactly?" Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just joking! Why would I give up a chance to get some ramen!" I played it off and walked back towards Ichiraku ramen. I sat down next to Sakura.

"Oh hey Naruto!" Sakura said, she seemed the happiest shes ever been and I didn't want to be the one to ruin that.

"What's up Sakura!" I smiled ear to ear.

Everyone started talking and chatting about who knows what. I was too busy trying to get out of there to listen in to their conversations. As soon as I grabbed my ramen bowl I slurped everything as fast as possible to get out of there.

"Woah, calm down Naruto." Kakashi said, making everyone look over to me.

"Oh yeah, sorry. It's just so good." Finally everyone looked away and I continued to chug it all down. "I gotta go now!" I said, getting off my seat.

"Again with that line? What exactly are you busy with and why are you so eager to leave?" Kakashi asked.

"I.. Um... I'm going on a date with Gaara!" I yelled without thinking.

"Oh, sorry Naruto! You should have just said that."

"I want to go on a date too Sasuke!" Sakura pouted before she thought of something. "Could we go on a double date?!" She screamed in excitement.

Shit. What do I do now. "Um, sure?" "I'll message you the details."I said, running off to my house.

As soon as I got inside my house I called Gaara. "Hey Naruto."

"Uh hey, I wanted to see if you wanted to go on a double date with me Sakura and Sasuke? Please!"

I heard silence for a few seconds. "Sure, I'll be there in a few." And he hung up.

I sent Sakura the details and started to get ready for the double date. A few minutes later I heard a knock at my door which was Gaara. "Hey Naruto. You really shocked me when you asked me out."

"Yeah.." I said, grabbing his hand which made him blush.

When we got to the restaurant Sakura and Sasuke weren't their yet. Sakura was probably taking forever to get ready because when they got here ten minutes late he seemed pissed off. "Sorry we took so long!" Sakura said, sitting down across from me.

We ordered our food and started to eat. "Here Naruto. Open wide!" He said, waving a piece of food at my face which made me laugh.

I heard a scoff so I looked over and saw Sasuke giving us a death glare. He's so annoying he wants me to be happy but then does this?

"Sasuke I need to talk to you. In private." I said, grabbing his wrist and heading to the bathroom with him.

"What?" Sasuke said, indifferently.

"Whats your problem?" I half yelled half whispered.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do! Didn't you say you wanted me to be happy and wanted me to forget you!"

"I know... It's just too hard! I hate seeing you smile with that asshole. It hurts me to see someone else being with the person I love." Sasuke said, cupping my cheek. I blushed but quickly slapped his hand off of me.

"You almost fucking killed me! What do you mean "person you love" fuck off." I ran out of the bathroom fuming.

"Whats wrong Naruto?" Gaara said, cupping my cheek.

"Nothing." I said, while smiling at him and placing a kiss on his cheek which shocked him and made him blush.

***

"Well, it's time for us to go now. Have a great day!" Sakura said before she walked out of the restaurant with Sasuke. Every time I saw them together I felt sad because I too, loved him. Is it actually possible to forget him. I am happy with Gaara but it's not the same.. With Sasuke it feels so natural and less forced?

"Want to watch some movies at your place?" Gaara asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Why not?" We both walked to my place holding hands and chatting. As soon as I let Gaara in he turned me around and pinned me to the wall. "W-What are you doing?"

"I can't wait any longer to have you Naruto.." He whispered as he kissed my neck.

"What are you doing?!" I said, trying to push him off of me but I failed. "Gaara what the fuck is wrong with you!" I had enough and kicked his dick making him let go.

"Ahh what the fuck!" Gaara yelled.

"To think you actually cared about me and wanted me to get better!"

"Get better? You're too obsessed with that bitch Sasuke to noticed anyone else. I thought since you were sad you would use me to distract your-" His sentence was cut off by me slapping him.

"And what? You thought I would fuck you?! Get the fuck out!" I said pushing him out of the door. Once I knew he was gone I fell to my knees and started sobbing.. Again. Why can't I just be happy for once.

Sorry for any mistakes!