E

"What?! Why would you want to see that bastard that tried to kill you!" Kiba was furious.

"It was his only choice Kiba. You don't understand." Naruto said.

"No, Naruto you don't understand! He tried to kill you! What more is there to it?!"

"I realize now that I made a mistake Kiba, this was my fault."

"What are you talking about Naruro this isn't your fault!" Choji said.

"Yes it is. I was basically making him choose between me and his clan. Of course he would choose his clan."

"That doesn't mean that he should have tried to kill you!" Shikamaru said.

"No! I knew that he was stubborn and he would try to prove what he said even if it meant he had to kill me."

"That just means you didn't mean enough to him. He doesn't deserve you. You might not see it yet but you'll get over him in no time and marry someone who actually cares about you." Kiba said.

"No! Sasuke is the only one I want! If you don't see that I'll go after him myself!" Naruto snapped, leaving everyone shocked.

Naruto got up even though it was painful to move. He walked past everyone to get to the hospital room door before he felt a hand on his wrist holding him back.

He turned to see Kiba holding his wrist. "Too bad because we aren't letting you go anywhere. Lady Tsuande ordered us not to let you out of here let alone the Leaf Village. Sasuke thinks you're dead and he's doing just fine. Guess you didn't mean much to him."

"No! You're wrong!" Naruto said, sadly, collapsing into Kiba's arms.

"It's okay Naruto... I'm here for you." Kiba said as Naruto cried into his arms.

"I'm going to get him back.." Naruto said, his voice muffled by Kiba's shirt.

"I'm sorry Naruto.. you'll realize this is whats best for you sooner or later." Kiba finally said, as he rubbed the blonde's back.

"W-what do you mean?" Naruto said, looking up at Kiba.

Naruto felt a pain in his shoulder so he turned to see what it was and saw Sakura putting a needle in his arm. "What the hell Sakura.." He said, his voice fading.

+++

Naruto POV

I woke up in a darkish room, is it night? I stood up to look for a door or window. There were no windows in the room for some reason. How did I get here?

I tried to think back to what happened. All I remember is fighting with Kiba and the others at the hospital.

Am I dreaming? I walked around the room a little more and I soon realized I was locked in a cell, it was like a house but a cell at the same time...What am I doing here?!

I tried using my jutsu's to break out but nothinng seemed to work for some reason.

Suddenly I heard steps walking toward me. "Who are you?! Why am I here!" I yelled.

"Calm down Naruto." Said a familiar voice.

"Who are you?"

"It's me, Kakashi."

"Kakashi sensei how come my justu's aren't working?!"

"Sakura put something in the needle she injected you with, it doesn't allow you to use your chakra to do jutsu's"

"Can you let me out of here?" I said. Is he here to let me out?

He took a while to answer which made me realize.. He wasn't here to let me out. "K-Kakashi..?"

"I can't let you out. We know how you are Naruto. When you want something you don't listen to anyone and we don't want you rushing into anything."

"Let me out Kakashi Sensei!" I yelled. Why would they do this to me?

"We will. We are just waiting till you calm down a bit. Once we know you are ready to come out we will let you go."

"Are you guys are planning to keep me locked up here forever, because I am not giving up!"

I heard Kakashi sigh and start to walk away. "Wait! What am I supposed to eat?!"

"There is ramen and food in there with you, just look for it. Same thing with clothes and other stuff you might need." He said, before walking away.

They planned this pretty well huh?

I started looking around the room I was in and quickly found ramen in a cabinet in the kitchen. At least I can still have ramen.

After I finished eating I decided to try and plan an escape.

If I have no food they will have no other option but to bring me food and open the door. Right? If I pretend to get over chasing Sasuke they might let me out too!

I started to look around for any food I could find and soon had all the food gathered up in one pile. I started to eat everything as fast as possible.

Halfway through finishing the food I realized I could have just flushed it down the toilet but it was too late because before I knew it, I could feel all the ramen I had chugged down coming back up my throat. I quickly ran to the toilet and vomited in there. There was ramen vomit spilling out of my mouth faster than I could think.

Once I was done I started to feel really sick so I decided to take a cold shower and head to bed. I feel too sick to try to come up with a plan today, I'll just come up with one tomorrow.

+++

When I woke up I felt too sick to do anything so I decided to just stay in bed. My thoughts started to drift to Sasuke. I wonder how he's doing. Does he actually think I'm dead?

Of course he does. Should I just give up? After all he said he didn't care about me. He told me I was "Just another step towards his revenge."

At first when he stabbed me I was happy because I saw something in his eyes. Hesitation. Even though it wasn't enough for him not to kill me, it was still there.

Sasuke doesn't know anything but hate, especially since what happened with his clan.

Maybe he's scared to put trust in me. He once trusted and cared for his older brother a lot. He basically looked up to him until that day he came home to his family dead.

I don't blame him for how he acts because hate and betrayal is all he has known.

I believe there is still a bit of humanity in him. That little bit of hesitation in his eyes is enough to drive me. I will save him even if he end up hating me because it's worth it.

(A/N) sorry I took so long to post this part. It was because I was busy watching the fight between Naruto and Pain all day. Anyways if you see any mistakes, sorry I'll go over this chapter again tomorrow.