S

Sakura quickly started using her medical jutsu to heal Naruto. She ripped a piece of her shirt off to cover the spot where Sasuke stabbed Naruto.

Naruto tried to stop her but she insisted. He was too weak to do anything about it anyways.

"You're going to be okay Naruto. I know it. Just hang in there."

"We should take him back to the Leaf Village as soon as possible. Is it okay if you carry him on your back Kakashi sensei. You should take turns with Sai."

"That's fine with me." Sai said.

"Of course." Kakashi said, he was really worried about Naruto because he had gotten attached to the goofy yet strong blonde boy but he knew he had to be strong.

+++

"W-what happened!" Lady Tsuande said when she rushed into their hospital room.

"I'm not sure about the details but Sasuke stabbed him in the chest. Do you think he'll be alright?"  Kakashi said.

"I'm not sure. Sakura give me a hand with the healing!"

"Yes Lady Tsunade!"

As both girls were healing Naruto he reached out his hand to grab Lady Tsunade's arm. "N-Naruto!"  She said, reacting.

"No..don't." He said, his voice dry and raspy.

"We aren't letting you die Naruto!"

"B-but if Sasuke isn't here there is no point to life." Naruto said as he closed his eyes to rest.

"N-Naruto!" Sakura yelled, worried.

"Don't worry he's just resting. Naruto got lucky because Sasuke didn't hit any important organs that could lead him to potential death."

Everyone in the room was happy to hear the news.

+++

"So what exactly happened?" Lady Tsunade asked Sakura.

"I-I'm not sure, it seemed like Naruto was talking with Sasuke then Naruto started to cry. Sasuke seemed shocked at Naruto's words then he took his katana out and stabbed Naruto before leaving." Sakura said, almost tearing up.

"Why didn't you guys stop him." Lady Taunade said, she also got attached to Naruto. Especially since he reminded her of her little brother and boyfriend that passed away.

"We tried to but Naruto stopped us and said that it was what he wanted." Kakashi said.

"I heard Naruto telling Sasuke to prove something by killing him. Does that mean Sasuke thinks Naruto is dead?" Sai said.

"Probably. We should keep Naruto being alive a secret. Only people close to him shall know he is alive because we don't want the news spreading. After all it's best if Sasuke thinks Naruto is dead." Lady Taunade said.

+++

"Can we visit him?" Shikamaru asked along with Hinata, Shino, Kiba and Choji.

"Yes, he is doing a lot better. Although he isn't talking much. He seems to be really upset. H-he didn't want us to save him." Sakura said, almost tearing up once again.

Everyone seemed shocked at the words. Naruto  didn't seem like the type say something like that.

"Go on in." Sakura said opening the door for them to enter.

"N-Naruto how are you doing?" Hinata said tearing up at the sight of Naruto on the hospital bed.

Naruto ignored her, he didn't feel like talking.

"Naruto, man why are you ignoring us. Sasuke isn't your only friend. We have always been here for you and we always will." Kiba said.

"...I want to see Sasuke. When will I get out of here?" Naruto said with a dry voice, ignoring them.