I

"Naruto, back from you're mission already?" Kakashi asked, curiously.

"It got cancelled." The blond boy said in a disappointed tone, pouting.

"You'll get a new, even better mission in no time. In the mean time lets go get some food, my treat." Kakashi said, he knew Naruto was looking forward to the mission so he wanted to cheer him up.

"Aw! Kakashi Sensei, you rock!" At least he would get to spend more time with his friends, he thought.

+++

"Kakashi you're here!" Said Sakura when they entered the restaurant.

Naruto looked up, hearing a familiar voice and saw Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Neji, Sasuke and Sakura and shot a confused look at Kakashi. He thought it would just be him and Kakashi.

"Oh, thats right Naruto. I forgot to tell you, I invited everyone else so you guys could have a good time since your mission got cancelled. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah thats fine. As long as I get my food!" Naruto finally said.

"So Sasuke do you have some free time later?" Sakura asked, wrapping her arm around his as he quickly shoves her off.

"No. I'm busy training. I only came here because Kakashi told me to."

Hearing this, Naruto saw a chance. "Hey Sakura I have some free time!"

"Too bad I don't." Said Sakura, crossing her arms, unimpressed.

+++

"Here is your food!" Said the lady, placing the food on their table.

"Thank you, ma'am." Kakashi said.

The lady must have taken a liking to Kakashi's politeness because she started to blush. "T-thank you." She replied, walking away nervously with her face heating up.

"What?" Kakashi said, noticing everyone staring at him, except Sasuke.

"He totally likes you Kakashi!" Sakura said.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"I wish somebody would look at me that way." Sakura said, staring at Sasuke with heart eyes.

"You kids have no idea what love even is!" Kakashi exclaimed.

"I do!" Sakura said, looking at Sasuke with puppy dog eyes.

"Haha, as if!" Kakashi chuckled.

"Love is when you are willing to do anything and everything with someone or for someone. When you want to spend the rest of your life next to that one person."

'Wow, love really is something huh? I want to be in love.' Naruto thought to himself.

"Naruto!" Yelled Sasuke.

"Yes?"

"Stop zoning out and finish your food so I can get out of here." He said, agitated.

"Oh yeah, you're going to train! Don't think I will let you beat me so easily! I'm coming too!"

"It's only fair. Especially since you are going to need all the help you can get to beat me!" Sasuke smiled, devilishly.

"Oh yeah? Watch me!" Naruto said, spooning his food in as fast as possible glaring at him, Sasuke doing the same.

"I'm coming too!" Sakura said.

"Actually I need to talk to you Sakura." Kakashi said, in a serious tone.

"Oh, okay." Sakura could tell it was something important by the way he talked.

+++

After Naruto was done training with Sasuke he was tired and headed straight to bed.

Knock knock

Naruto suddenly woke up to knocks at his door. "Naruto!" Yelled a familiar voice.

"I'm coming!"

Naruto was surprised to see Sakura at his door. "Sakura?!" He said, shocked.

"Hey..Naruto!" She said smiling.

"Hey Sakura did lady Tsunade need me?!" Naruto said, hopping she had a mission for him.

"No, actually I thought since we had some free time.. We could go on a.....Date?" Sakura said.

"What?! Are you being serious Sakura!" Naruto was so shocked. He though Sakura only had eyes for Sasuke.

"Y..Yeah. I thought we could have a picnic date."

"Of course Sakura! Wait here while I get ready! Wait.. is that jerk coming with us?" Naruto said, never in a million years would he expect Sakura of all people to ask him out on a date.

"He's not a- No he's not. Just you and me." She said smiling.

"Okay!" Naruto said, shutting the door closed to get ready for their date.

'Sigh..Do I really have to do this?' Sakura though to herself.

(A/N) I fixed a few mistakes I made the first time I wrote this so I hope this is better.