D

(A/N) Sorry if there are any mistakes!

While I was in bed thinking about Sasuke I suddenly heard my name being called. "Naruto."

"Huh?" I sat up.

"How are you doing Naruto? It's me Sakura." She said, sympathy in her voice.

"Sakura.. Why would you do this? Don't you want to bring Sasuke back!"

"Don't you get it Naruto! Sasuke is never coming back. No matter what you do. He is a cold bastard with no heart. He cares for no one but himself! Give up already Naruto!" Her voice shaky.

"No Sakura I'll never give up! Now let me out of here!"

"I'm sorry Naruto but I can't." She said.

"I see..Can you at least check my temperature, I feel really sick."

"I'm not that stupid Naruto."

"I'm being serious. I feel really sick. I ate too much ramen."

"Sigh...Okay fine." Yes! This is my chance.

She started to open the door and came in to feel my temperature. "Oh my god! You're burning up! Wait here I'm going to get a washcloth to put on you."

What do I do, this might be my only chance to escape! I have to think quick.

Before I could think of a plan my vision started to get blurry.

+++

I started to open my eyes. Where am I? I looked around and noticed that I was in a hospital room. I felt someone holding my hand and saw Kiba next to me.

Kiba felt my sudden movement and noticed I woke up. "Naruto?!"

"K-kiba..? What am I doing here."

Suddenly Kiba got up and ran out of the room. "He woke up! Sakura, he woke up!"

Sakura came running into my hospital room and hugged me. "You scared me Naruto!"

"What happened Sakura? I don't seem to remember how I got here."

"A few weeks ago you blacked out while I was getting you a wash cloth, remember?"

"Uh..Yeah." Wait that was weeks ago?!

"Well I'm not sure what caused this but you were out for a couple of weeks. Everyone was so worried about you!"

"W-where is Sasuke?.."

Sakura seemed to get upset at my question. "What did I tell you last time Naruto... He thinks your dead. I told Lady Tsunade not to send us in search missions for Sasuke anymore. Naruto you need to stop this."

"You guys already gave up?! H-how could you Sakura!"

I got up from the hospital bed and ripped out all the tubes that were connected to me. I ran out as fast as possible. Now's my chance to escape.

"N-Naruto come back!" Kiba and Sakura yelled, they tried to catch up to me but I was too fast.

I need to find Sasuke and tell him how I feel, even if he's fine with me being dead..

***

It's been a couple of weeks and I've been asking people all around if they've seen him. So far, no one has seen him.

I was walking to the next village to see if they knew where Sasuke was when suddenly I heard two guys talking so I started to eavesdrop.

"Did you hear, Sasuke left Orochimaru for some reason. No one knows where he is."

"I heard he returned to the leaf village."

"Really?! Why?"

"Yeah, a few people spotted him going towards the Leaf village."

Once I heard these words my heart dropped. Did he go back for me?! Wait no... he thinks I'm dead.

Still! I need to talk to him as soon as possible!

I hurried back to the Leaf village, I only got there the next morning. "Sasuke?!" I yelled, looking everywhere.

My body hurt all over. All the walking around really affected me.

I soon got too tired to keep walking around so I found a spot near a hill to sit when suddenly I saw a guy.

I walked up to him, the closer I got the more he started looking like... Sasuke.

"Sasuke..?"

He looked back at me, his eyes grew big. "Naruto?!" He stood up.

"Sasuke!" I ran towards him, jumping into his arms. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing down my cheeks.

"Naruto.. I...I thought I killed you... Everyone said you died."

"Yeah and you didn't seem to care." I said, pulling away from our hug, sitting next to him.

"I hated myself for doing that to you, you thought of me as a friend and all I did was hurt you. I'm sorry."

My heart started beating fast at his words. He regrets hurting me?

"Well you're here now Sasuke.. I have something to tell you. Wait, if you thought I was dead...W...Why did you return to the Leaf village?"

He sat next to me, looking down at the floor while fidgeting with his hands. "I came back to.. Marry Sakura and defend the Leaf."

My heart sank. What... Did he say? "O...Oh. Congratulations." I said quickly standing up to leave.

"W— Wait Naruto!" He yelled, I couldn't let him see me crying.