S

(A/N)
Sorry, this is kinda a short chapter. This is one of my fav chapters ^-^

I noticed they were looking up, so I looked up. Once I realized it was that Sasuke, my Sasuke with raven hair and oynx eyes I felt my body stiffen.

"S-Sasuke.." I was completely shocked.

"You called?" He replied coming down from where he was standing.

Once I snapped out of it and took in the situation I started talking. "Sasuke! Come back to the Leaf village!"

"Why would I?" He chuckled. "You really think that I care about you guys?"

"What do you mean! Are you saying everything we have gone through means nothing to you!"

"Indeed. You took the words right out of my mouth."

I froze, I couldn't believe what he said. It all really meant nothing to him? Is he bluffing? There is only one way to find out.

I looked up and stared right into his eyes. "So if I were to die.. You wouldn't care?"

"Nope. I would even do it myself." A tear fell down my eyes, my heart was slowly being shattered and being stomped on.

"So...Sasuke.." I said reaching for his shoulder.

"Naruto!" Kakashi said reaching for me, trying to stop me.

"No.. It's alright Kakashi sensei. I want this."

"Hm? What is it you want Naruto." Sasuke asked.

"Sasuke. I want you to.."

Sasuke raised his eyebrow.

"Prove it."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to.. Kill me."

Sasuke froze, only for a few seconds before covering it up. He turned his sharingan on.

Sasuke reached for something in his back and pulled out his katana.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear.

"No. Sasuke, are you?"

"Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked.

"Do it Sasuke. Prove to me that everything we have gone through meant absolutely nothing to you. Say goodbye to our friendship. The second I bleed to my death and my skin goes pale, this relationship is over. I need you to prove it because nothing else will make me stop because my love for you is endless."

Sasuke's eyes widened again but he quickly covered it up with his devilish grin. "Okay, I'll prove it to you. After all you mean absolutely nothing to me."

Sasuke grabbed his katana once again and pulled it back aiming for my chest. Is he really going to do it? I guess so.

"You mean absolutely nothing to me. You are simply another step for me to reach my revenge. I couldn't care less what happens to you." Sasuke stabbed me in the chest with his blade.

My eyes widened and my last few tears fell down my cheek as blood pored out of me before I said "Thank you Sasuke. I wasn't sure if you felt the same love for me as I did you, but now I see." I fell to the ground, smiling at him.

Sasuke's eyes widened and he covered it up once again. "Tsk. Let's go Orochimaru." He pulled out the knife from my chest and walked away like nothing.

"Naruto!" Kakashi and Sakura ran to me.

"It's okay. I know how he feels now." I said smiling, looking up at them.