30

"Ohsuk...you're...getting new habits...ever since-"

"What?"
I cut off Jiho acting like I didn't hear his statement to shut him up. 

So what if I've been different since that day we killed the drunken man and hid him...so what if I'm different after I found out that the one person I wanted dead died before I could deal with him?  I see no reason to point it out.  I don't think it's entirely a bad thing either.  Though they may be bad in others' eyes what if I don't mind it?

"Nevermind..."
Jiho stated walking towards me with a bowl of instant ramen.  

"I don't think you should go to the next 'outing' Ohsuk...I think it would be better if you stayed home while we go out."
I didn't want to be left behind.  I went to the last three since I "gained new habits".  The more I was a part of it the more I found everything amazingly satisfying.  

Now that I had devoted myself to each killing I loved the blood, the rush, everything.  I don't think there's anything wrong with it. 

"I'm not staying behind."
I said sternly then I feel familiar arms wrap around my waist putting me at ease a bit.  

"Ohsuk babe, maybe you should, just this once?"
Seunghun was usually the one who stood up for me...what the hell is this?

"That's fucked up you guys!  You know I want to go!"
Jiho stares at me with eyes that looked similar to the victims'.  Fear filled.  What is he so scared of?

"Just this once Ohsuk?"
Hyunsuk said smiling wearyingly.  

"Y'all suck."
I said before heading to my room.