8

"Sukhyun, over here!"
Jinyoung waves big and smiles where he's sitting with 4 other males. Jiho then quickly grabs my arm and looks at me in worry.

"What is this?"
He asked and I just smiled.

"He wanted to meet me."
Jiho let go and then I skipped to Jinyoung and the 4 other soon-to-be friends sat at a bench.

"Hey, Jinyoung."
I smile sitting beside him. He then pets my head and I just smile. Best day of my life so far.

"Hey, Jiho."
Jinyoung said then Jiho hums in response sitting down next to me.

"Well, I told you I wanted to get you to know my friends."
Jinyoung gestured towards them and I just smiled bowing to the 4 in front of me.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Oh Sukhyun, 20 years old, and I'm from Daegu."
They all chuckled at me then introduced themselves left to right.

"Nice to meet you Sukhyun, I'm Byounggon but you can call me Byoung or BX."
His smile was soft along with his eyes. His posture was straight mostly, his hair was a nice black but also a haircut that kind of reminds me of Spock from star trek.

I hold my hand out and he shakes it.

"Nice to meet you too Byoung."
And with a soft smile, I shift my eyes to the next person.

"Hi, my name is Hyunsuk, nice to meet you Sukhyun!"
He seemed to be a really happy and positive person. Mint hair soft and neat smile and he dresses really cute. But not to mention he has the body of a native Chinese schoolgirl.

I let out my hand and shook his as well.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Hi, my name is Yonghee."
He looks like a gentle pushover boyfriend, cute, but too easily swayed. Plus his grip is a bit too weak.

I traced my eyes to the last person and when he locked eyes with me he looked away and scoffed. I feel a bit of anger rush over me. We just met, he doesn't have to be a dick already.

"Names Seunghun, but as a matter of fact...don't talk to me at all."
He kept his hands balled up and pressed between his arms and chest and I just smile humming in response though I wanted to slap him silly.

"Anyway Ohsuk, you should-"
Jiho quickly stops Jinyoung from speaking on and I almost hit him for being rude.

"Ok, first, since we are all friends here....Jinyoung how do you know Sukhyun?"
Jiho asked then Jinyoung smiles and laughs at the question.

"I ran into her at the police station while I grabbed a copy of the 'vamp case'."
Does he like reading cases too?

"Yeah, we're all gonna look at it together."
Hyunsuk says with a bright smile.

"Let me join! I'm also gonna look after the case."
I said that and 2 shocked faces popped up around the other smiling ones. Seunghun and Jiho.

"No!"

"Yes!"
In sync, they yelled at each other putting me in a weird daze.

"Who says yes?"
Jinyoung asked and everyone who agreed with it raised their hand. Hyunsuk, Byoung, Yonghee, Jinyoung, and Me.

"Who votes no?"
Sunghun and Jiho...of course. Seunghun doesn't even know me and already hates me of course he doesn't really want to have me in the group. And well...Jiho just cares.

"Yeas wins by a milestone. Sukhyun stays with us!"
Jinyoung announces and I just smile while the two who voted no pout.