15

"Dude it's kinda creepy"
Seunghun started spouting playful nonsense and then I turn around and lock the apartment door behind me.

"Seunghun..."
I started trying to seduce him. I walked closer, the more he stepped back the more fun it was for me to tease him. Soon his back hit the wall and then he just stared at me in pure panic.

"Wh-what do you want...?"
He looked away from me and I slowly got closer to his ear.

"It's only creepy to you because of your brain."
I smile and take a step back and then he looks at me weird.

"What?"

"I don't find it creepy because I'm not affected by death but you find it creepy only because you know someone has died here."
I tap his forehead and he just nodded ignoring what had happened moments ago.

"The file said that she was in her room. It's in the back...also the file said that she was cleaning clothes but when her parents found her the whole bathroom began to give off that mildew smell and it mixed with the smell of her rotting body-"
I was going to continue but Seunghun turned me around and looked at me with worry.

"Why did you get into this case?"
I shrugged and then he started to panic...he's hiding something.

"Did the person who's killing go after your family or something? Seriously why are you doing this?"
I then thought about the real reason.

I wanted to kill someone...they were a bad person and they deserved to die...it wasn't right for me to think that way or have that craving just because they were bad, but bad people don't belong in this world. I didn't know how to kill but I wanted to learn, I can't really tell anybody that but that's really what he's looking for I just know it. He wants me to confess to having homicidal intentions and I know very well that he isn't gonna get it as long as I don't crack. I wanted that person dead because I just...did. I wanted to do it with my own hands, so, however this person or people are doing these killings I wanted to know. I didn't want to hire anyone but I wanted to learn how to kill someone and get away with it like these people because someone else doing it wouldn't bring me the feelings I long for when doing the job.

"Just doing it because I'm curious about why they do it. That's it really, plus this case involves an entire mythical creature."
I smile shrugging and taking a look around.

"It only has two entries and from the cameras, the person came in from the door instead of using the window near the back of the building. There are more cameras based in the back so they picked the best way in."
Seunghun popped off taking me by surprise.

"Y-Yeah pretty much how did you-"
Seunghun's phone completely cut me off and then I gestured for him to step out so he could take the call. Did he scan the area beforehand or does he know this neighborhood?