13

"Morning!"
I yell running into Jiho's room waking everyone up because I ordered a bunch of hangover soup with rice and some sides like Kimchi, eggs, and so on and so forth. Ya' know stuff people can eat and drink.

"Y-yeah morning Ohsuk."
Jiho said softly sitting up and setting sweet eyes on me.

"Check on your dead ones I have to go wake mine up."
I saw a glimpse of fear and worry in his eyes before I turned around and went to my room to wake up the 3 in there.

"Seunghun."
I went to wake him up first and he immediately pops up and SLAMS his lips into mine.

"Ow!"
We both scream. He fell back to the bed and I fell on the floor.

"Ohsuk what the fuck?!"
Seunghun groans holding his mouth and then I myself started to taste blood.

"I think you busted my lip."
I said getting up and licking over the newest wound on my lip. It kind of stung so I hiss in pain making Seunghun jump up trying to look at my lip.

"A-Are you ok?"
He said moving my hand then staring at my lips, soon taking his finger and grazing it over the wound and I quickly hiss in pain once again.

"Oh-h-here let me help you clean-"

"No need just make sure everyone's up."
I quickly slap his hand out of my face and I run to the bathroom and lock the door and stare in the mirror.

"Wah~, I look like I got in a fucking fight."
I groan quickly throwing water on it feeling burning and throbbing throughout my face.

"Ow..."