2

My name is Oh Sukhyun, I'm 20 years old and I'm fresh out of high school. I just moved to Seoul, the biggest and most popular place in Korea, from Daegu. I don't pout when I speak and I've been told I don't even have a dialect either. I'm just built differently I guess? I'm glad I moved here though it's pretty nice, plus, the unexplainable crime here is almost perfect for my curiosity. People would die with what looks to be snake bites on wrist, necks, and thighs. Some of the softest places on the human body. Which of course are places most sought out by vampires according to everything about vampires ever. Plus! Since these cases are easily open to the public because even the cops can't figure it out I have easy access to all the information I want and need. This is why I moved to Seoul and also why I moved to Itaewon specifically. Biggest tourist and people magnet in Seoul since it's in the dead middle, but also where the first 'Vamp Case' started to get noticed more. I also have a few friends that have lived here either their whole life or even quite a while.

"Ohsuk!"
Woo Jiho, a good friend of mine Sweet, fashionable, kind of annoying, and good in everything music-related. He owns a small studio chain which is only 2 so far and he lives in a great luxury apartment in the middle of Itaewon. Lived here for 5 years and is currently picking me up from the train station.

"Hey Jiho, thanks for letting me stay with you."
He pulls me into a tight squeezed hug that I happily accept then he quickly let's go and grabs my suitcase for me.

"Yeah? You're lucky I don't make you work and pay me rent then."
My brain froze and I stayed silent causing Jiho to laugh.

"I wouldn't make you...unless you wanted to of course?"
I quickly shook my head frantically and he laughs nodding his head and tapping my back.

"Can we go eat first?"

"Ah right, trains don't have food."
Jiho just laughs at himself and nods causing me to jump up and down like a hyper toddler.

"What do you want?"
Jiho asked me with a sweet smile.

"Bibimbap."

"Ok."