20

"Hyunsuk check the cameras, are we far back enough?"
Jinyoung asked and Hyunsuk put a thumbs up.

"Car can't be seen. Give me a second and I could paste a screenshot of the outside, make it move, and keep it in the camera's view while time passes till we're done."
Jiho nods then Byoung goes on with a question.

"Are there any cameras inside?"
Good question though. I looked at Hyunsuk and then he shook his head.

"This building is still under construction and he only stays to drink. There's nothing in there that we need to worry about."
Huh...he's weird. He only stays here after work to drink. A bit lonely.

"Hyunsuk, you have the screenshot up?"
Yonghee asked and he nodded.

"You're fine to move in."
Hyunsuk smiled and Jiho, along with Seunghun, jerked me out along with a duffle bag.

"Just be quiet and careful."
Jiho said, leading me, Seunghun, and Jinyoung into the building.

It was dark, gloomy, scary, just like an abandoned building. Jiho led us up the stairs fast enough to almost run but slow enough for us to be quiet enough to make sure that the greasy drunk man lingering on the 5th floor. We peek into the 5th floor from the stairs and see the man sleeping with bottles among bottles surrounding his body on the floor.

"Get the chloroform."
Jinyoung said as Seunghun began to go through the duffle bag of supplies.

Seunghun handed Jinyoung a rag and a bottle of chloroform to Jinyoung and he soaks it. Jinyoung handed the rag to Jiho and Seunghun stuffed everything back into the bag.

"Tools ready?"
Jiho asked Seunghun and he held a leather pack of something or somethings that are shiny...something I had seen in Jiho's car beforehand.

"Masks."
Seunghun said pulling out masks and distributing them to everyone but before He gave me mine he came closer and put it on for me.

"I told you not to trust us, or falling in love with Jinyoung. Why did you-"
Seunghun whispered in my ear while he put on my mask but I quickly grabbed his hand to stop him.

"I don't love Jinyoung and this is fun, I have no reason not to trust y'all."
I smile though he couldn't see it then Jiho grabs our attention again.

Head in."
He whispered and we slipped in through the stir doorway and closer and closer to the sleeping body.