14

"Ohsuk, what do you planning to do today?"
I look at my phone then show them where I put my destination should be.

"Michuhol-daero? You're going to the first victim's apartment?"
Jinyoung said with a concerned look and I just smiled with nothing but carefree waves flowing through my aura and even body.

"Yeah I'm taking a bus to Incheon, I'm gonna check it out."
Everyone stared at me in shock and I just shrug with their nonverbal remarks.

"Let me go with you."
Hyunsuk said and then I quickly smile shaking my head.

"Seunghun should come with me."
I said pointing to the pouting mint haired boy that hung out in the back of everyone. He made eye contact with me then quickly averting his gaze.

"Why me?"

"You've acted cold towards me from the begging so bonding a bit with a mission would be easy and better. Don't you think?"
I smile and then Seunghun looked at Jinyoung who stepped aside. They were communicating, I didn't know what was going on but it didn't bother me like it usually would.

"F-Fine...but as soon as you do something stupid or if you make a move on me I'll kill you."
I smirk taking a step closer to Seunghun who looked like he was in a panic.

"I doubt that will happen you fucking Altoid."
Jiho held back a laugh and I just smile quickly heading out the door with Seunghun falling close behind.

"See y'all later!"
I yell before closing the door and looking at Seunghun with a soft smile.

"Let's go."

"I have a car Ohsuk..."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, let's take that. It'll save us five minutes a stop."
Seunghun suggested and I just smile nodding.

"Ok."