26

Seunghun's POV:

Everything about Ohsuk was beautiful.

From her shoulder, short brown hair to her little feet where a pastel pink nail polish sat on her toenails. Her body was a bit pale and shiny as if it was fresh white chocolate.

Laying with her now, blocking the sun from her eyes to make sure she continues to sleep comfortably. She laid her head upon my chest, cradled there like a baby. Her eyelashes long and full bringing in a beautiful look complimenting her now swollen lips.

She slowly starts to wake up and lets out a small groan making me chuckle at how cute she is.

"Morning."
I said softly now playing with her hair.

"Morning."
She yawned and when she was done I plant another kiss on her lips.

She looked at me for a second then smiled softly placing her lips back to mine. My heartbeat slowly increasing, so I kiss back within the seconds. Then in the middle of our moment, my phone goes off with a call. Buzzkill.

"Yeah?"
I asked picking up Hyunsuk's call.

"We're all done here, head back and we'll start heading back."
I hum in response hanging up the phone then slowly drifting my eyes back to Ohsuk who still looked sleepy.

"We need to head back."
I said and she nods jumping up with a smile.

"Let's get going then!"
She says throwing on the extra clothes we prepared for her. It's just one of my t-shirts and a pair of basketball shorts.

"Ok..."
I groan slowly lugging myself out of bed.