Part 6

I had finally arrived home jungkook wasn't here which was strange but I was in too much pain to even care. Lou helped me up to my room and stitched me up, taehyung really had done a number on me he had cut me deep in places he knew where it wouldn't kill me quickly. Lou helped me into the shower and helped me get washed obviously I kept my underwear. He helped me out and helped me get changed.
"Where is jungkook?"
"He went out looking for you y/n you've been gone three days. He took jay with him and a few others"
I nodded
"Well can you please tell them I have arrived home"
He nodded and went to call jungkook
Something was going on, something I didn't know. I had a feeling jungkook was involved. How did seokjin know that information. I need to talk to yoongi. I wobbled a bit when I got out of bed but I was able to become steady the more I walked.
Walking into the basement I saw yoongi still tied to a chair.
"I do apologise for keeping you in the chair I'll untie you but you have to stay down here I can't risk someone seeing you knowing you're alive"
Yoongi looked up at me with a look of concern
"What the fuck happened y/n and who the fuck did that to you?"
I giggled a bit
"It's good to see you're the same yoongi, I am not too sure what happened I went to see hoseok cause I needed to sort things out about you and then taehyung and seokjin came in and taehyung knocked me out. I woke up three days later apparently and I was tied to a chair and seokjin was there and he let me go"
Yoongi looked angry
"Taehyung that bastard. He could never control his anger ever."
I untied yoongi and helped him up, he stood back taking in my appearance.
"Look at you y/n, you're broken and badly" with that he hugged me and we just stood there for god knows how long.
"Yoongi I need to tell you something and I haven't told anyone this before but seokjin found out and now I need to tell someone"
He nodded at me
"Go ahead I've heard a lot of things and nothing will change the way I see you"
"Yoongi. I killed someone and not even for business but I killed him and I needed to just do it, I don't even remember leaving the house that night when I found out he had hurt her. My sister she was a sex worker she wasn't proud of it but it payed well and it helped her with medical school. Until one night this group of men came in, they were a lot older than her but she took the job the were willing to pay 10,000 and they assaulted her yoongi and they beat her so badly she was an inch away from death and they left her there to die." I was sobbing at this point shaking with rage and anger, yoongi was still holding me.
"Who were they y/n?"
"I didn't know who they were until hoseok came in the next day crying telling me his dad and his dads work friends were killed brutally. I wanted to believe it was someone else who done it but when I was his picture on the news I knew I recognised him. I got so angry because he was all over the news but no one wanted to talk about my sisters death because she was a sex worker and she was apparently nothing but dirt. They were wrong she was so much more than that she had so much love to give she wanted to help others and they took that away from her."
"Y/n I understand completely why you did what you did but hoseok was so angry about his fathers death why do you think he took the position of our job y/n he's hunting the person who killed his father. He's hunting you"

A/n -happy birthday taehyung:]
I hope you all enjoy this chapter