Part 3

I couldn't believe it, I had never seen y/n act like that so violent, with no mercy she didn't hesitate to put taehyung in his place, no one has done it before and he wasn't happy about it
" that fucking bitch, who does she think she is huh? When I get my hands on her I swear to god I will be sure to take my time on her"
This wasn't as easy as I thought it would be I guess I want her back I loved her so much but things changed. Jungkook was stuck to her like glue I was going to have to get her alone.
"Taehyung quit being a little Whiney bitch and get jimin in here now" he gave me a side glance and scoffed at me leaving to go get jimin.
"You wanted to see me boss?" I nodded at him gesturing for him to sit down
"I need you to pay y/n a little visit" I watched as a smile widened on his face

Lou arrived at me office letting me know someone by the name Jimin was here to see me, they were watching me and I knew they were. They had waited until jungkook had left before talking to me, in a few minutes a beautiful blonde haired boy was in front of me it was just a shame he was smaller than me.
"Ah Jimin to what do I owe the pleasure" I leaned back taking in his body language. He licked his lips
" I am here to apologise for taehyungs behaviour yesterday it was uncalled for"
I nodded at him, sitting forward looking at him deep in the eyes I stood up going closer to him
"Okay now cut the bullshit and tell me why are you really here" he smirked at me and placed his hands on my waist
" I couldn't keep my eyes of you yesterday y/n I don't care about hoseok, I want you badly"
I licked my lips suddenly my phone rang I rushed to answer it hearing jay's voice on the other line telling me jungkook had been shot and they were bringing in min yoongi and it was a distraction. I knew it but I wasn't going to let him know I knew what had happened and how it had went wrong.
"Jimin baby you're right I've decided you're so much better than jungkook and hoseok I want you too" he pushed me down on the desk reacting in his back pocket, I saw my chance and pulled out my hidden weapon and shot him in the stomach.
"How fucking stupid do you take me for Hm. You're friend min yoongi is on his way here then we will have a little chat together"
Lou ran in with his weapon out looking at Jimin crumpled on the floor and then back at me.
"He's fine and alive take him down to the basement and fix him up and get ready there is another one coming" Lou nodded before he could take Jimin I took his cell phone out of his pocket. Lou and two others carried an injured Jimin down to the basement leaving me in silence.
I decided to give hoseok a call, he answered on the first ring with a 'Jimin I knew I could count on you'
I laughed at him
"Wrong again bitch, I don't know who you take me for hoseok and I don't know what exactly ur planning but I'll figure it out I'll make them talk him and yoongi even if I kill them doing so."
There was silence for a few minutes before he spoke again
"Y/n I'll see you real soon" then he hung up. Moments later jungkook run into the office with a worried look on his face. I rushed over to took grabbing his face checking him over he had a bandage over his arm. Something big was going to happen all this, this is rookie behaviour I was expecting it he has been doing this for three years what exactly was he hiding up his sleeve.
I walked into the basement, looking at a battered yoongi tied up and beaten, jimin was in another room with jungkook I nodded at Lou and letting him know he could leave. I walked over to yoongi and placed my hand in his cheek
" oh yoongi what have you gotten yourself into"
He gave me a small smile
"It's okay y/n, I'm okay I almost have enough information I'm sorry I couldn't tell you it was hoseok" I looked at him with sadness, I remember the yoongi I knew the young boy who wore glasses and played piano without a care in a world then his mum got sick and he needed money and he got caught up in this my dad offered him work and he payed for his mums medical bills. The first boy I was ever in love with and I watched him turn into someone he wasn't.
"It's okay you and jungkook have been working extremely well and hoseok doesn't expect a thing"
He smiled at me and I removed my hand off his cheek. I glanced at him looking back at him before heading to find jungkook I needed to end this and I need to end it now, even if I die doing it.