Part 2

I woke up and jungkook wasn't in bed, I heard him talking on the phone getting up and putting on his top I walked out onto the balcony and hugged him from behind.
"I don't care yoongi tell him I'm gone, I want nothing to do with you all anymore, I know and that's a risk I'm willing to take." He was risking a lot but I suppose that's something you do a lot in this kind of business. He turned around hugging me tightly.
" they didn't take it well, he wants to see me this afternoon he says to bring you along" I smirked at him
"He's playing a dirty game jungkook but what he doesn't know is I play dirtier"
I put on a silk black dress and concealed my weapons, jungkook was wearing a black shirt with his sleeves rolled up showing his tattoos with his gun holsters ready. Hoseok had no idea what he was up against, in the past three years I have had my own men killed, women beat by him and his so called team. Two can play that game.

I was doing paperwork when I heard someone knock on my door come in, yoongi walked in with a stone cold look on his face. I was confused why he was here in front of me instead of doing work.
"Hoseok. It's jungkook" I stood up worried something might have happened to him
"What happened yoongi?"
"He has decided he no longer wants anything to do with us and he is going to stay with y/n"
I felt myself over come with this rage I started throwing stuff around my office this wasn't how things were meant to happen.
" hoseok calm down what did you expect you left her three years ago to believe you were missing what did you want her to do run back to you. It's not like ur exactly on the same ground right now are you"
I stopped what I was doing and looked at yoongi, I lifted him up by the collar slamming him against the wall
"I don't know who you think you're talking to all of a sudden but if you keep talking to me like that I can tell you, that you will be replaced"
He nodded quickly and apologised
"They are on their way here boss"
I dropped him composing myself again, I walked back to my desk and sat down
"Tell the boys to be ready I want them to feel welcome when they arrive"

Me and jungkook arrived outside this mansion wasn't as nice as mine but I got to hand it to him it's a nice house, I wasn't stupid enough to come with just jungkook I brought some of my men with me. felix, lou and jay they have been with me since the beginning I trust them with my life and they haven't let me down yet.
We walked in and a butler told us they had been expecting us I held jungkooks hand as we stood outside this meeting room we walked in.
I'm not going to lie everyone in this room was really attractive, especially a dark haired man but by the look he was giving me I'm going take a wild guess this was taehyung. Finally my eyes met his.
"Nice to see you again hoseok"
He smiled at me and then he looked at jungkook with a look of disgust
"So this is what I get in return from you jungkook, we give you everything a place to call home people to call a family after urs abandoned you and here you are banging my girl behind my back joining the rival team. You have made the worst decision of ur life"
I stepped forward in defence of jungkook I don't know who he thinks he's is but he won't talk to jungkook like that. Taehyung stood up next to me giving me a look, I laughed at him with pity
" I don't know what you think you have going on here hoseok or if you can guilt trip jungkook back into your pity party here so he can follow you around like a lost puppy again like the rest of them do but it isn't going to happen. I will make sure of it even if it means killing every single one of you" all of a sudden I was pinned against a wall. This so called taehyung had me by the neck jungkook grabbed his gun as he was tackled by a mint haired boy. I laughed as I kicked taehyung in the balls and flipped him onto the ground, knocking all the wind out of him I put my foot on his chest looking him in the eyes.
"Stay down like a good fucking puppy does"
I looked up as hoseok had a look of shock in his face.
"You don't know what you've started hoseok. I'll be seeing you real soon. Let's go bunny"
Jungkook followed me out along with my boys behind me. Leaving hoseok and his team in shock.