Part 11

Me, yoongi, dawon and jay packed everything and left after the funeral, I couldn't stay in that house anymore not with them memories.
We got on a flight to Tokyo, we were going to be prepared for the next attack even if it meant disappearing for a while.
Arriving in Tokyo we rented a house, I just lay in bed yoongi tried to help me feel better but I just felt so lost, I lost two people I loved the most in one day how does one mentally recover from it.
We decided to take the first few weeks there easy just spending time with each other, I feel like yeontan knows he's gone I brought some of his things with me I couldn't leave them behind I wouldn't. It's like I wear nothing but his clothes now, father would be disgusted to see me run away from an issue instead of dealing with it head on but he never felt the pain of grief. Mother and him they never truly loved each other that's why he would come home smelling like different women each night and she wouldn't say a thing.
I gave my mum a call that night and I just cried down the phone to her
"I miss him mum so much, I miss everything about him, his boxy grin he would give me whenever we would mess about. he would do everything in his power to make me laugh to help me life something of a normal life he understood what it was like to work in this type of job. He truly made me happy and now he's gone. What if I'm never happy again"
"Awk y/n sweetheart I know it's hard and I'm sorry I can't be there with you, but you got to enjoy your time with him it might not have been long but it meant the most to you and you made him happy everyday until that day you can not beat yourself up over it. Y/n he saved you because he did not want to live a life without you in it and think of it. If hoseok had killed you he would've killed taehyung for betraying him. He died a hero y/n he saved you my precious baby girl"
I couldn't help but sob harder
" the world isn't fair, all I want is tae"
As we finished our phone call, someone knocked on the door
"Come in" I said wiping away my tears, yoongi then pops his head in
"Aw no y/n" he lays beside me in bed and hands me a gift box
"Here" I looked at him confused,
"Just open it"
Looking into the box there was a letter with my name on it.
I knew who's handwriting it was
'To my teddy bear, if you're reading this it means I unfortunately did not make it but please don't be sad because my life was always full of anger and evil until I met you and you trusted me even after everything I had done, that's when I knew you were the girl of my dreams you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and although I never got to ask, I so wanted to marry you but unfortunately things didn't go my way. Just know I love you so much my little pumpkin I will never forget the love and happiness I felt in those few months with you. You made me the happiest man alive. The memories we made will last forever like us dancing at 3am to random music on the radio or just binge eating in bed because we couldn't be bothered to get out of bed. I hope you can make someone else the happiest man alive I don't want you to spend the rest of your life weeping over me. I will always be by your side and as long as you're happy I'm happy. Please don't be sad you know how much I hate seeing you upset. Stay safe and give yeontan hugs for me.
I'll forever wait for you y/n
I love you forever and always
Your taetae'
I could barely see anything due to my tear but in the box was a photo frame of his favourite photo of me and him, and a beautiful engagement ring. I looked at yoongi with sad eyes
"Why did it have to be this way"
Suddenly I could hear beeping a steady paced beeping, when I opened my eyes a bright light hurt my eyes
"Doctor she's awake"
Looking up there was taehyung beside me in a hospital room
"Oh my god y/n we thought you weren't going to pull through, it's been four months you've been in a coma for four months"
I started to sob realising it was all simply a delusion in my comatose state.
The doctor removed my breathing tube and helped me sit up and told me what happened
"Four months ago, you were shot multiple times while in by an unknown person , you were alone but thankfully someone found you and brought you here. You had lost a lot of blood so you were in a coma and it hadn't changed in weeks. You have healed completely but you may be exhausted and sore from being in a bed for four months" I nodded
"I shall let you two catch up" he then left the room
Taehyung looked at me with a smile
" I think thought I had lost my teddy bear"
"Taehyung you don't even know the hell I experienced in that coma I thought you had died and Lou had died and I killed seokjin"
Taehyung grabbed my hand
"Wowow calm y/n Lou is perfectly okay I'm okay everyone is okay. The others have been at the house making sure nothing has happened and I've been here everyday waiting. I'm glad to have you back"