CH. 9| 2AM

REIGN|

A whole week has passed and I'm only on one crutch. My leg has been healing so well. Von's arm is completely healed because it was only graze, should've been a fucking hole. I haven't talked to my mom since she left hopefully she's doing fine.

Anyways me and Von were on the way home from a little date night. He's showing me his romantic side, I guess. We went to a little carnival that was in town for the season. He bought me a few gifts...expensive gifts at that. According to him they're at home on my bed. He wants to drop me off but I don't want to be there alone. I hate when he has to leave.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me as he turned into white castle.  I nodded my head yes.

"What you getting?" He asked me.

"Um whatever you're getting. "I laughed. I was turning into Von like this guy was really turning me into his mini me.

"Aight. "He said. Von ordered our food and he was driving me back home.

"Bae why can't I go with you? I don't want to be at home alone tonight. "I told him. The complex was starting to get worse. Someone was being killed every night and I didn't want to be the next one.

"Reign you need to be at home healing. I promise as soon as you can stand on both legs without support you can go everywhere with me. Now is just not the right time because if something happened to you, I wouldn't know how to deal with it. As soon as I'm done tonight, I'll be at home with you. Okay?" He kissed my forehead. I just nodded my head and waited for us to get back home.

He pulled into our complex and once he helped me in, he was gone. I didn't eat my food, I just laid in bed. I couldn't wait until my leg got well, a hundred percent.

Bae💞: you good ma 🤔

Me👑: no I miss you 😥

I raised up and grabbed my crutch so that I can go take a shower. It was getting later and later so it was either now or never. I found my night clothes and threw them on the bed then I went into my bathroom. I sat my phone on the sink in case I wanted to play some music.

When it's only me at home, I shower with the door open but the shower curtain still be closed, its almost clear anyways. I turned the water on so that it could be the right temperature when I got in. I brushed and flossed my teeth then stripped. I got in the shower and the water was still not where I liked it but I just said fuck it.

In the middle of my shower I heard my door open and close. "VON!" I called out but I didn't get an answer. "VON!" I yelled again but I still didn't get an answer. I peeked my head from out of my shower curtain and I didn't see anyone.

I know I'm not going crazy. I started back showering then I heard footsteps in my room. I peeked again and this time I saw someone looking under my  bed and they didn't look like Von. I stepped out the shower while the water was still running and closed the door also locking it. I grabbed my glock from under my bathroom sink, I got these things hidden everywhere.

I called Von but he didn't answer. I called again and he didn't answer. I called for a last time and he didn't answer. The last time it just went straight to voicemail so I left a message.