Chapter 28| Bye

REIGN|

Jamir shook me as if something was wrong. I had fallen asleep on the drive to wherever we was going. We finally made it. Jamir helped me as I stepped out of the car.

"Don't make me handcuff you." He whispered in my ear as he led me to the warehouse. It was pretty empty out here. Nothing but space and opportunity to do whatever.

"No." I said to him. He nodded his head then he got behind me and covered my eyes with his hands. He led me into the warehouse. It was cold inside I heard he door shut behind us. As we walked further, his hands got tighter upon my eyes. He took me into a room then he removed his hands from over my eyes.

"Oh my god! Mama!" I gasped. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and it almost brought me to my knees. Jamir caught me.

"I should've known I was in this bulldhit because of your thot ass. And then you pregnant. Pathetic ass bitch. "She said to me. It brought tears to my ass because here you are tied up, no clue if we're both going to live or die.

"I just want you to know that I love you and I've always loved you. And whether I'm alive or dead. I'll continue loving you. Thank you for teaching how to be and how not to be towards my child. Whatever you need I'll always be here for you. "I said to her. I wiped a few tears from my eyes.

I thought she would've softened up but when I went over to hug her, she spat in my face. I held myself together. I just wiped it off my face.

"Get this bitch out of my face.  "She said with so much hate. I don't know what I've ever done to her but it was in God's hands now.

Jamir watched it all. His facial expressions changed from time to time and they were unreadable.

He cleared his throat then he spoke.

"I told Sincere that I wouldn't kill you but I never guaranteed your mom. Call Von and tell him to come out here or she will die tonight. "He said.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"Need me to repeat myself?" He asked me. I shook my head no then one of his guys handed me my phone.

I called Von but he didn't answer. I called again and he still didn't answer. I called him about five more times and he still didn't answer. I loved Von but I loved my mother more.

"He didn't pick up? "Jamir asked me and I shook my head no. "He still got time. I'm a man of my words Reign, I won't think twice. "He said. Jamir began walking away and followed behind him begging for my mother's life to be spared.

"Jamir please don't do this. I'll do anything you want. I'll give you anything. Just please don't do this. "I begged him.

"Reign I've made up my mind. Now you should probably be in there saying your final goodbyes to your mom. "He said to me. I couldn't keep the tears from falling out of my eyes.

I called Von again and he still didn't answer. There was no way for us to get out of here. I was stuck and I didn't know what to do.

I went back in the room with my mom and sat down next to her.

"Bitch move!" She said to me.

"I understand that you're in this because of me but mama please know that I'll take a bullet for you before I let him kill you. "I told her. I know that she didn't want me to touch her but I hugged her and I cried. I cried my little life away becuase time was winding down and Von was no where to be found.

She was resisting me so hard but she was still tied up and could barely move. 

Jamir walked in the room. He sat down across from us.

"Time is winding down. "He said.

"I know but Jamir please this is my mother. Imagine if it was your mother. "I begged him.

"I CAN'T IMAGINE IF IT WAS MY MOTHER REIGN! I NEVER HAD A MOTHER! SHE LEFT ME AT THE FUCKING HOSPITAL. SO IM SUPPOSED TO FEEL PITY FOR YOURS!" He yelled at me and tears began rolling down his face. I got up and held him. His head rested against my stomach as he cried.

"Its okay Jamir. "I tried to comfort him.

"GET OFF ME! FUCK THAT! SHE'S A GONER! " He pushed me off of him and pulled out his gun. Everything went so fast, I jumped in front of my mom and he missed her.

But he shot me. . .

I hope yall enjoyed the chapter 💕

So I know that I said me and Sin (Sincere) was done but he recently lost one of his close friends so I been tryna be there for him 😕