CH. 23| Blood

REIGN|

2 months later. . .

I was just leaving my apartment getting ready to go run some errands. Von was out at work. He was out extra late now since the baby was almost here and he wanted to have enough money saved up so that he could be home with me and the baby. I didn't complain because I knew that he was doing it for me and the baby.

When I got to my car, someone had a zip tie on my door handle. I knew that this was a sign of kidnap and abduction. I turned back around and began walking as fast as I could to my apartment. I couldn't go that fast because I was due anyday for this baby.

I made it back up to my door safely but as soon as I opened the door, I was pushed in. I fell face first down on my stomach. It hurted so bad. I groaned in pain as I held my stomach. I didn't even pay the people who entered behind me any mind.

Water started trickling down my leg and I realized my water broke. I would be going into labor soon. I tried to stand to my feet but they pushed me back down.

"Sit down bitch. "A guy said. He voice was very deep and he was real muscular.

"Please I need to go to the hospital. "I begged.

"Baby you won't need the hospital once we're gone. You're going to a funeral home my love. "He said. He pointed his gun at my head and the tip touched my forehead.

I started crying as they all stood around me and laughed.

"Where your bitch ass boyfriend at? "He asked.

"I don't know. He's gone. "I said. He slapped me with his gun.

"Stop lying to me bitch. Imma ask you one more time. Where the fuck is your bitch ass boyfriend?" He asked me again.

"I don't know. I swear. Please. "I said before I could even finish my sentence something warm hit my forehead and I was gone.

I jumped from out of my sleep and I was panting hard. Von started rubbing my back. I looked over at the time and it was a little after one in the morning.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Another nightmare. We need to leave Chicago Von, at least until the baby is born. "I told him.